Chp18

Mykhyia POV
I tried to get up but realized Kyree was laying in my bed. I was movin then he scared me. His eyes were closed but he was talking. I asked could he let me up. He did still not opening his eyes. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw the black mark on my cheek. I hopped in the shower and took a quick bath then went to the make-up room. I covered my cheek with foundation and left out to my room. I did my hair and left to get my dad.

1 hour later

I finally got to the airport I called and told him to come out. He seen my gold Benz. He asked what happened and I said you have to ask Imani what happen in the beginning but I told him what i did. He asked was he still at the house I said I don't think so.

Another hour later

We just pulled up to the house and I went up to my room. I seen Kyree talking on the phone. When he seen me he hung up. I asked did he want to meet my father he said and I quote " I have to meet my future father-in-law."  I hit him playfully in the chest. I told everyone meet in the meeting room. Everyone came down and me and Imani sat at the head of the table. August and Hakeem was mad. Oh well.  My dad took the meeting over. What the he'll happened last night. August spoke and straight up lied and said I shot him for nothing. Kyree Imani and I stood up. We were going at it till my daddy calmed us down. My daddy asked who got the fighting and I yelled August thot and Imani. My dad asked she was in here and he said because its my house. I got up and said no its my house I pay bills and you just work for my father sister and I. He got quite  and after my dad said what he said I said pack your shit y'all gotta go. I helped them out to. I picked up everything I bout Hakeem I went and took it back and got the money back. When I got home they were gone I hoped. I went to my room took my shower. I laid down and was drifting off to sleep. Then I felt something cold on my back. I then turn around to a gun being held at my head. I got up and ran to my mini fridge and put the code in. Before I could get a gun I was being dragged by my legs down the stairs. I tried to turn over but I couldn't. I looked in the person eyes and it was Hakeem. I kicked him off of me then ran.

I woke up to Kyree looking at me. I didn't know what to do so I went to the mini fridge. I got 2 guns out and put them in each nightstand. Kyree looked at me like i was crazy. I got on the bed and held his hands in mine. I asked him to calm down and I told him what I do. He was calm but I could tell on the inside he was about to leave. I told him to get dressed. He did and I put the outfit I had on yesterday because it wasn't dirty. We hopped in my range rover. I drove us to a clift. He asked what we were doing here. I told him to relax ain't nothing going to happen. I told him everything from what  happened when I was little till now. He was still iffy. I said if u don't like me anymore or you want to leave then he can. He actually got up and walked off. I went to my car and put my head on the steering wheel. I was bout to drive off but there was a knock in my window. I looked up and seen Kyree. I almost left him. I let him in then I put my headphones in and drove back home. When I got there I went to my room. I laid face down. My door opened and I thought it was Imani but it was...........
---------------------------------------------
Cliffy my fault for not updating but my little cousin turned 6 this weekend and it was Mother's Day weekend.
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 755