Chp8

Mykhyia P O V

So today I get out the hospital. So Hakeem went to my truck and got my clothes. After i got dressed since I couldn't talk i shot him a text

Text convo

What did you say last night before i fell asleep?|mykhyia😍😘😜 12:00|
Awe nothing|keemy🙄🤑😶 12:01|
What eva|mykhyia😍😘😜 12:01|

Text convo over

We got in my car and i was about to drive ,but Hakeem pushed me in the passenger side. We went to my dads house and went up to my room. He helped me put all my things up. After we was done i laid down on my bed. But Hakeem went downstairs with my dad and momma. So I guess, but since he told me he stayed in the hospital with me this whole time i kinda had a turn for him.

Hakeem P O V

I went downstairs to talk to mrs & mr. Smith. I talked to them about mykhyia's birthday and how i was falling in a strong like with her. Her dad said " it's alright" but he also said i have to talk to her about the whole liking part. He liked the idea of me tryna throw a surprise party for her since she missed her birthday. I had to stay away from her for a while but i will talk to her about the liking situation. I went back up to her room and I thought she was sleep, so I just sat next to her on the bed. I thought about what she likes but we haven't talked about our interest. I turned on the tv and this shoe was on i was about to skip it but mykhyia and Imani where on the show so I left it. I then realized they were majorettes. So I thought i would hook up with Imani and ask about her sister. After about 30 minutes Imani came in and seen me. I asked her could I talk to her for a minute. She said sure.

Imani P O V

So when Hakeem came and talked to me he asked me about my sister and her interest. I told him everything I knew. I asked why take interest in her all of a sudden. He told me everything and i was like awe. So he left and I went to check on my sister. She texted me saying she couldn't talk so i was like okay. So I asked her a bunch of questions then, i just came out the blue and asked her did she like Hakeem. She started blushing then i was happy for her. I jumped up in her bed but she kicked me on the floor. My daddy and momma ran up and asked what happened. I told them what happened and they just laughed. I was mad but it was what ever.
---------------------------------------------
The ONLY reason i updated was because 4pinklushes asked me too so here a brief chapter hope you liked it 4pinklushes !!!!!!!😘😘😘😘
---------------------------------------------
Total words: 507