Chp5

SO WATTPAD BEING STYLUPID AND DIDN'T UPDATE THIS CHAPTER INSTEAD IT DELETED SO TODAY ITS 3 CHAPTERS
---------------------------------------------

Mykhyia POV

I seen this white light in this dark room. So I'm about to walk to then I here my name being called. I look around but can't see shit. I asked "who's there?" And then they said "walk into the light." I walked and as I got closer the light got brighter. When I got in the light all the way i was wearing my favorite color "purple" and everything was white. Every now and then I would see a boy in white suits with a purple tie or a girl with a with a white dress with a purple bow. Then the boy came up to me and said "I missed you and Imani." I then realized it was my dead brother Jason.
I said "Jason am I dead." He said "No your just in a coma the person who shot you, shot you in the neck and stomach." I started to cry. He then came and hugged me. I said "So I'm in the hospital." "Mykhyia don't cry after you learn your lesson you can go back to your regular body." He said. He then disappeared and I was back in the dark room. All I want to know is what did I do so I can learn my lesson.

Hakeem POV

*driving mykhyia to the hospital*
I was on my way to the hospital after the drop went wrong. I just don't know what I'm going to tell casper. I know he about to be mad. But I told August to bring Imani to the hospital.
*At the hospital*
I ran in with mykhyia in my arms. "Someone  help me, my friend needs a doctor." I said. The nurses and doctors rushed out and put mykhyia on a gurney. I tried to go back there but they pushed me out the way and said" sir wait in the waiting room she will be fine." I just went and sat down.

*20 minutes later*
Imani and August showed up and I told them everything that happened from us pulling up to the spot to now. Imani started pacing back and forth. While she was doing that the doctor came over to us and said "Ms.smith is in a coma and it shows no sign of her waking up anytime soon." Imani just walked out the hospital.

Imani POV

Me and August was at the mall just looking around then he got a call telling him that we need to get to the hospital by the orphanage. I didn't say nothing I just got in the car praying everything was alright. We pulled up at the hospital 20 minutes later. We both got out and seen Hakeem but not my sister. He told us what happened. I just got mad. While I was pacing the doctor said she was in a coma then I list it and stormed out and called my dad. When he answered I told him what Hakeem told me up until now and he said he was on his way. I went and sat back down and waited for my dad to get here.

*30 minutes later*

My dad came and we went back to mykhyia's room. When we got in there I cried because all these wires were hooked up to her. I just hope she is okay and wakes up soon.

Mykhyia POV

I hear my dad,Imani,Hakeem,and August come in one at a time. I blocked them out and started saying prays and some sorries for the bad things I have done.
---------------------------------------------
Total words:614