PROLAUGE

Parth was the only son of very successful businessman. He pursued his business administration degree in London. He decided to complete MBA. He took admission in one of the best universities in India. He met the girl there named Aarohi. They were family friends. They have met each other couple of times. But after studying in same city something changed.

Aarohi was a very friendly girl. Her father was a successful lawyer. She was a lovely girl. So, the story of Parth and Aarohi.

They became friends. They started to live together. They became couple. They achieved their dreams together.

They worked on their relationship. They faced problems but together. They never argued. They never let any misunderstanding coming between them.

.

"Parth... Do you really think that we will not fight in future?" Aarohi asked.

"Aaru... Why will we fight when we can solve our problems with discussion.  Yes. We can have different opinions but that doesn't mean we will argue about it. Right?" Parth said.

"Yes. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I Love You Parth." She said and smiled wholeheartedly.

"I Love You too Baby..." He said. She pecked his cheeks.

.

"Don't worry Parth... Everything will be alright... I know my daughter... She is strong... Your love will help her... And none of this is your fault... She will be ok..." Aarohi's father said.

"I am sorry. I couldn't protect her... I am not good for her..." Parth said with teary eyes.

"It's really not your fault. And she is ok... She will be ok... And there is noone good for her except you... Both of you are made for each other..." Aarohi's Mother said.

.

"I am going to miss you..." She said.

"Me too Love.... I know it's almost about year. But you can come on holidays. And I promise whenever I get time I will come here." He said.

"I Love You So Much..." She said with teary eyes.

"I Love You Too... And don't cry Aaru... I don't like it." He said.

She snuggled into him. He wrapped his hands protectively around her.

.

"When are you going to propose me?" She asked and pouted.

"Why don't you propose me?" He asked teasingly.

"Okay then. Marry me." She said and smiled.

"It's order Miss Sharma... But I will ask you soon. Don't worry." He said and pecked her forehead.

.

"Miss Aarohi Sharma. I Love You So Much.... .... Will you marry me? Would you like to become Mrs. Parth Agrawal?" He asked.

"Ofcourse Yes..." She said and jump into his arms. He catched her.

Tears were flowing through her eyes.

"I Love You..." She said softly...

"I Love You too..." He said....