♡11♡

Parth put his hand on hers. He looked around. It was not safe to leave her alone in this condition.

"Ok. But please walk a little. Will you?" He asked.

Aarohi shook her head in no.

"My legs. They-They are really hurting." She said.

"Just a little. Please? For me?" He asked.

She looked at him and nodded. They came in parking. Parth opened the door of passenger seat and Aarohi sat inside. He went to driver's side.

"Put on the seatbelt." He said.

Her eyes got teary.

"I-I don't know how... Aaru dumb... Now you - you hate me, right?" She asked and sobbed a little. He leaned to her side and put on a seatbelt.

"Aarohi... I don’t hate you... I won't... Never..." Parth said looking in her eyes. She wiped her tears. She slept mumbling something. Parth relaxed a little. They reached home. Parth unbuckled his and Aarohi's seatbelt. He shook her. She opened her eyes.

"We are at home. Let's go." He said.

"I don't wanna walk." She said while crossing her arms. He thought for sometime.

"How about we see who will reach home first? The winner will get ice-cream from loser. Ok?" He asked.

She thought for sometime.

"You-you mean race?" She asked. He nodded.

"On one condition. You will start when I'll reach at door. Ok?" She asked. He chuckled.

"Ok." He said. She giggled and get out of a car. He too came out and locked the car. She started running while giggling. She missed the step and fell. She twisted her ankle. Parth came near her hurriedly and looked at her. She started sobbing. He touched her ankle.

"Aah... It's hurting..." She said and started crying.

He forwarded his hand. She took his hand to get up. She tried to walk but it was hurting too much. With no option left Parth picked her up in bridal style.  She encircled her arms around his neck. He put her down while opening a door. He came inside and put off his shoes. He again lifted her and came in her room. He gently put her on her bed. He kneeled on a floor and removed her heels.

"Is it hurting too much?" He asked.

She nodded in yes.

"Wait a little. I'll bring an ice pack." He said.

He came in the kitchen and took ice packs. He came in her room quickly. He helped her to get on bed neatly. He put her leg straight. He put on an elastic bandage and placed ice pack around it.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Hmm.." She said. She started sobbing again.

"What happened Aarohi?" He asked.

"What-what if I can't walk?" She asked.

"It's nothing. It is just a sprain. Don't worry. Now sleep." He said.

"Don't wanna." She said.

Aarohi smiled suddenly. She crossed her legs. It hurt a little. She winced in pain but did it anyway. She patted the space infront of her. Parth looked at her confusingly.

"Sit here stupid." She said. He sat in front of her. She took his one hand in hers.

"You-you are my fr-friend right?" She asked. He nodded.

"I-I wan-want to tell you a... umm.. secret... Pr-promise me you won't tell any-anyone." She said.

"Promise." He said.

"You-you are a veeeerrryyyy gooood frieeeeennnnd." She squealed.

"Bu-but I'm bad... Am very bad... very bad Aaru..." She said and pouted. He caressed her hand.

"No. You are not." He said.

"You think so?" She asked blinking her eyes.

"I know so." He said and smiled.

"No. You'll hate me... If-if you know it..." She said.

"I won't Aarohi..." He said.

"Call-call me R-Aaru or any-anything... Aarohi is formal...." She said.

"So, I wan-wanna tell you something.... I like you." She said. He was surprised. He looked at her confusingly. He let it go because she was drunk. He didn't say anything.

"S-see... You hat-hate me now..." she said.

"I really don't. You should sleep now. You are drunk." He said. She put her finger on his lips and stopped him.

"No, No, No. Listen... I really really like you... Mo-more than a frie-friend. But you-you just con-sider me as-as a friend. I don't want to be your ju-just friend... But I'm af-afraid to loose you as friend...  You-you r really nice... You are really han-handsome... I like-liked you for sooooo loooonnng.. Plea-please don-don't leave mee." She said and put her head on his shoulder.

He was really shocked by her confession. But he was little happy. He patted her head and caressed her hair. She hummed a little. After couple of minutes he realized that she was sleeping. He tucked her on a bed. He switched off the lights and came in his room. His heart was beating fast. He got freshen up and changed into his nightwears.

Next morning Parth woke up early. He asked his cook to come early and make breakfast and lunch. He ordered some medicines. It was past 9 in the morning. Parth heard a voice coming from Aarohi's room. He went near her room and knocked the bedroom door.

"Come." Aarohi said.

Parth came inside. Aarohi was holding her head.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"My head is hurting soo much... Also what happened to my leg? Why can't I remember?" She asked.

"Hey... Relax... I will tell you everything... But first you need to eat something. Get freshen up." He said.

She nodded.

"Do you need any help?" He asked.

"No. I can manage." She said.

"Ok. Then I'll be right back. If you need something just call me." He said.

"Yeah." She said. She came in bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She came in room and sat on the bed waiting for Parth.

Parth came in kitchen and heated the food. He put everything on a tray with medicines, juice and water. He also took ice packs with him. He came in her room. She was sitting on a bed. He put a tray in front of her. She tried to take medicine but he held her wrist. She looked at him. He left her hand.

"Sorry. But don't take medicines without eating something." He said.

"But it's hurting." She said while whining.

"It will. Atleast drink a juice." He said.

She took a juice and after that took the medicines.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Little." She said.

"Ok. Then tell me why did you drink alcohol yesterday when you knew about your tolerance?" He asked.

"I don't know... I didn't drink... I remember... You went to attend a call... I was going to use restroom... After coming back I just took a soft drink which Lily offered me... I was looking for you and Diya... Oh My God that means someone spiked my drink." She said shockingly.

"And you call me dumb... You do know that you shouldn't accept drinks in such parties from strangers, right?" He asked.

"I knew her." She said in small voice fidgeting with her fingers. He sighed.

"Is she your close friend?" He asked.

"No. She is not. Sorry. We are not even friends." She said.

"Do you remember anything after you got drunk?" He asked.