♡13♡

Parth was once again checking all of his arrangements. He was little tensed. He wanted everything to be perfect. On the other hand Aarohi was struggling about what to wear. She was checking her closet from more than half an hour. She shortlisted some dresses. She came near Parth's room and knocked his bedroom door. He opened the door.

"Hii..." He said.

Aarohi huffed and came inside. She sat on his bed and crossed her arms with a pout on her face.

"What happened Aaru?" He asked.

"I don't know what to wear.... " She whined.

"I've told you, you look beautiful in everything." Parth said.

"I am confused. Come and help me." Aarohi said.

She held his hand and they came in her beroom. She opened her closet. Parth looked at it and sighed. He looked there. Something caught his eyes.

"You look perfect in everything." He said while handling her one dress.

"Yes. I like it. Thank you... Now you go... I have to get ready." She said.

"You are mean." He said.

She furrowed her eyebrow. He shrugged. He leaned closer to her and pecked her soft and smooth cheek quickly. Her cheeks were so soft and smooth. Her whole skin was velvety. She blushed at the contact of his lips on her cheek.

"You only have an hour to get ready. Don't make me wait longer..." He said.

"Don't worry. I won't." She said.

He left from there.

'His choice is nice.' She thought. She got freshen up and wore the dress Parth chose. It was nice, simple and elegant red dress. She put on a little make up. She messaged Diya and told her about a date. She knew Diya will tease her so much later. Parth wore white t shirt with black jeans and black blazer.

 Parth wore white t shirt with black jeans and black blazer

Her Dress

He was wearing something like that

Parth was calling Aarohi's name from last 15 minutes. She wasn't ready yet. Finally she came in living room. Looking beautiful as usual. She came and stood in front of Parth. He was staring at her with awe.