♡20♡

Aarohi and Diya were outside of the campus. Aarohi was waiting for Parth. Diya gave her company. They spotted the familiar car. Aarohi smiled at that direction. Parth came near them. Aarohi held his hand and intertwined their fingers. He smiled at her.

"Hii Diya... How are you?" Parth greeted Diya.

"Fine... What about you?" She asked. Parth squeezed Aarohi's hand a little.

"Great actually. Aarohi told me you were upset. Do I need to put some sense in Sumedh's head?" He asked. Diya chuckled.

"No. Not at all. Diya is going to say sorry to him. It was her fault. Right Diya?" Aarohi said.

"Yeah. I will. I don’t understand if you are really my friend..." Diya said.

"She is. She dumped me because of you today." Parth said.

"I didn't dump you. Idiot. Stop saying that." Aarohi said and smacked his hand.

"I am sorry. I kept her all day." Diya chuckled and said.

"It's alright. I was just kidding. I hope now you are okay." Parth said.

"Yes. Thank you." Diya said.

"We should go now...." Parth said. Aarohi nodded.

"Bye Diya... Call me if you need something." Aarohi said and hugged her.

"Bye..." Diya said to both of them.

Parth and Aarohi settled in the car.

"Parth..." Aarohi called.

"Hmm..." Parth hummed.

"Can we go somewhere before heading to home?" She asked.

"Where do you want to go Baby?" He asked.

"Anywhere... With no people... Only us..." She said.

"Ok..." He said.

"Did you eat something?" He asked.

"No." She said.

"Then should we eat first?" He asked.

"No... I am not much hungry... We can grab something..." She said. He nodded.

Parth drove to nearby restaurant and grab some food. He drove for an hour. They came nearly outside the city. It was hill area. Stars were scattered in the sky. It was very beautiful view.

Parth stopped the car. They came outside of the car.

 They came outside of the car

"Wow... It's beautiful...." Aarohi said. She was mesmerised. Her face was glowing in moonlight. He smiled contently and stood behind her. His hands found their way to her waist as usual and she leaned onto his shoulder. He bend a little. His lips brushing her ear sending chill through her spine.

"Indeed. It is." He said and placed a kiss there. Her cheeks went red. And she bit her lip nervously. He removed his hands. She missed the warmth and whined at the lost of the contact. Parth chuckled.

"Just let me set up everything... Ok?" He said. She nodded looking down.

"... And... Please don’t bite your lips..." He said and smirked. She looked at him with shocked face with her big doe eyes.

Parth parked the car in a way that trunk/backside of the car will face the view. Aarohi was looking at his every movement. After sometime Parth called her to his side.

 After sometime Parth called her to his side

(Imagine this set up without fairy lights)

Aarohi was awstruck.

"How did you manage this?" She asked.

"I was planning it for quite some time... But I didn't get time... But do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"Ofcourse yes...." She said and pecked his cheeks.

They settled inside with Aarohi sitting between Parth's legs. He hugged her from behind. She placed her hands on Parth's. They sat like that for some time. After some minutes they opened their food and ate it. After cleaning they put leftovers in a bag and again sat in their previous position. Aarohi was playing with Parth's fingers.

"Parth..." Aarohi whispered.

"Yes Aaru..." Parth replied.

"Actually Sumedh and Diya had fight. I know them for years. I know people in relationship fight. But it hurts. Both of them are hurt. It doesn't matter whose fault is that. People says it's important to fight. It strengthens the bond. But I don’t want to get hurt. I don’t want to fight with you. I don't want to hurt you." Aarohi said with teary eyes. Parth sighed. He placed Aarohi on his lap. She put her one hand on his chest. She place her head on his shoulder. He held her protectively and caressed her face.

"It's not like that Aarohi. Maybe it's true in some cases. But every story is different. I've known Sumedh for my life. I've also watched people in love. It is not necessary to fight to strengthen the bond. People says that because in fight we confront and confess many things. And it helps us to clear misunderstandings. Because of confrontation and confessions we get to know about our partner's love and care for us. Now think like if we don't hide things from each other. If we talk about problems rather than to pile them up. Why would we fight? I trust us and our love. Don't worry. We won't hurt each other. Every relationship is different. Ours is different from Sumedh and Diya. So we don't need fights and all." Parth said softly and kissed her forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Parth... Are you really sure that we will not fight in future?" She asked.

"Aaru... Why will we fight when we can solve our problems with discussion.  Yes. We can have different opinions but that doesn't mean we will argue about it. Right?" He asked. She thought for sometimes and smiled.

"Yes. You are right. I promise we will talk about it if we have problem. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I Love You Parth." She said and smiled wholeheartedly.

"I Love You Too my baby...." He said. She pecked his cheeks. He smiled but tightened the grip around her. She straddled on his lap and looked into his eyes.

Parth looked in Aarohi's eyes and then towards her lips. He leaned and placed his lips on hers. She closed her eyes. They started kissing each other. Parth licked her lower lip. She gasped. He thrusted his tongue inside her mouth. Her hands move towards his head. She clutched his hair and pulled him more closer if possible. He bit her lip and sucked it. They were kissing each other for minutes. The need of oxygen made them pull from each other. They joined their foreheads to catch breath. Parth placed his hand on her cheek and wiped the saliva from her bottom lip. She hugged him and hide her face in the crook of his neck. He held her and caressed her hair.

"I Love You..." Parth said.

"I Love You more..." Aarohi said.