♡15♡

Next day Aarohi woke up earlier than her usual timing. Well because...
1. It is the first day of them as couple.
2. Parth's college starts earlier than her. So, she wanted to spend time with him. Because after his college he directly goes to office. They work at the same office but he is an employee and works in management department and she is an intern in legal team. They don't see each other at work too much.
3. She wanted to have a breakfast with him.

Aarohi came in the kitchen. Their cook was doing his work. She smiled at him. He smiled back. She took a glass of water and came outside kitchen.

She was standing near dining table while scrolling her phone. Suddenly someone encircled his arms around her waist from behind and her back touched the person's chest. She relaxed as leaned to him and closed her eyes. Ofcourse she can recognize his touch.

"Good Morning..." She said and turned to face him with her hands on his shoulders. He loosened the grip. Parth smiled.

"Good Morning..." He said.

She kissed his cheek and sat on the chair while coming out of his grip. They started their breakfast.

"Why are you early today?" He asked.

"I will come with you today... To college..." She said happily.

"Why? Do you have any extra lectures?" He asked.

"No... My college is on the way to yours and then the same office... I think we can go to college together... After your lectures you can go to office, I will come with my friends... And we will return together..." She said while looking down.

"Aaru... You don't need to... My lectures start 3 hours before yours... My college timing is less than yours... You will be tired... It's good if you follow your normal routine..." He said.

"You don't want to go with me?" She asked in tiny voice looking at him with pout.

"You know it's not like that... It's just I care about you... Ok? Besides what will you do in that 3 hours before your lectures?" He asked while caressing her cheek.

"I can go to library... I will study there..." She said.

"Library opens at 8.... My lectures start at 7." Parth said.

"I will ask Diya to accompany me..." Aarohi said.

"Everyday?" He asked. She nodded.

"You will be really tired... And it's not too good... I don't want you to be sick." He said. She sighed.

She knew he was right. Because his college timing was 7am-12pm. and her was 10am.-4pm. He goes to office at 2pm. And she goes to office at 5 pm. She does not have time to rest in between the whole day.

"But... I wanted to spend more time with you..." She said sadly. He chuckled. Parth took Aarohi's hand in his and caressed it. He pulled her and made her sit on his lap. She encircled her arms around his neck and he held her waist. She was still upset.

"I know sweetheart... We can spent time at your lunch break... Because my lectures ends at that time... We do our dinner together... You know this is important, right? So, I don't want you to be upset. Ok? We live in the same house. We work in the same office. We study in the same city. Aren't we lucky enough?" He asked. She hugged him in reply. He caressed her back.

"Sorry... I was behaving like child... I am stupid.." Aarohi said.

"It's alright... I can understand... And don't you dare to call my girlfriend stupid..." Parth said. She giggled. He pinched her cheek and then gave kiss there.

"I love you..." She said.

"I love you too... I should go now..." He said. She stood up from his lap. They came in living room.

"Bye..." She said and smiled.

"Bye... It is looking very domestic... I can get used to it..." He said and smiled.

"Me too. Now go... You'll be late..." She said and pecked his cheek. She ran to her room before he says anything. He smiled and then went to college.

Parth came in college. Aarohi was alone at home. She studied for some time and then decided to take a nap. After that she got ready for college. She came to the parking.

"Aarohi... Wait..." Someone called her.

She smiled after hearing the voice. Parth hurriedly came near her...

"Hii..." He said.

"Hii... What are you doing here? Don't you have lectures?" She asked.

"I have lectures... I came here to collect a book... And Professor asked to collect some notes..." He said.

"Ohh... So... We should get going..." Aarohi said and started to walk.

Parth held her wrist and pulled her towards him. She looked at him with shock.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked.

He tucked her hair strand behind her ear. And leaned near her ear.

"Nothing... Just payback... Thanks..." He softly said in her ear with husky voice. She was confused but her confusion died when pair of lips landed on her cheek. She blushed. He smirked.

"Bye..." Parth said.

She looked at him. He winked at her.

"Bye." Aarohi said and went near her bike with fast beating heart and blush. And Parth went inside apartment

Both of them went to their work.

Aarohi came in her class. Diya was already waiting for her. As soon as Aarohi came Diya engulfed her in hug.

"I want all the details..." Diya said in Aarohi's ear.

Aarohi sighed and told Diya about her date.

"Great... But you confessed that you love each other on your very first date... Isn't it too quick? How? I mean why?" Diya asked surprisingly.

"Me and Parth... It maybe sound very clinche and dramatic... But when we were staring in each other's eyes... We just knew that we are going to be together... There is no way that we will leave each other... And we realized it... So... We confessed... To put it simple in a dramatic way is I guess we are MADE FOR EACH OTHER... And we know that..." Aarohi said. Diya was happy for her friend's happiness. She smiled at Aarohi.

"I am happy for you Aaru... You two really look good together... You surely are made for each other... I hope he will make you happy..." Diya said.

"He does..." Aarohi said and smiled.

Their Professor came that time and lecture started.