♡10♡

Parth and Sumedh came near Aarohi and Diya. There was not too much crowd. They settled on a bench there. Sumedh and Diya was talking. That's why Parth sat besides Aarohi. Aarohi smiled at him. The fountain show was very nice. It was looking like water is dancing as dumb as it sounds.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Aarohi asked Parth while looking at the fountain.

"Yes. It is." Parth said looking at her.

They leaned back a little. Couple of minutes later Parth felt some weight on his shoulder. He looked at Aarohi. She held his arm tightly. She was tired. Her eyes were heavy. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. Parth looked at her and her features. Ofcourse she was the very beautiful girl.

She was angelic, elegant, alluring, charming and captivating. She had a long eyelashes. While sleeping her eyelashes were toching her cheekbones a little. Her eyes were very beautiful. Her eyes were dark black(onyx) in color. Once when you look in her eyes, you get captivated. Her eyes shows every emotion. Her eyes were bright, lovely and magnetic. He thought about her eyes. She had a rosy cheek. He looked down at her heart shaped, thin, feminine lips. He remembered how she pout cutely with those lips whenever she is mad. Her smooth hair were disturbing his view. He softly tucked her hair strand behind her ear. She has a long, dense, dark, smooth and soft and silky hair. There was a small mole below her ear. It was the first time he was seeing her from this close. He came in his senses after a thought brushed his mind. He decided to wake her up before show ends.

"Aarohi..." He called her.

She just hummed.

"Aaru... Wake up... We have to go back." Parth said lightly patting her cheek. She opened her eyes slowly. She was annoyed. But as soon as she opened her eyes and looked around, she realized where she slept.

"Um... I am sorry. I didn't mean to. How long I have been sleeping?" She asked.

"Don't worry. Not more than 15 minutes." He said.

"I am sorry." She said while looking down.

"It's ok." He stood up and forwarded his hand in front of her. She took his hand and stood up.

After that 4 of them went to nearby restaurant and had their dinner. Parth and Aarohi came to their apartment. And drifted to sleep in their respective bedrooms.

From next day their routine started. They spent their days by college and office. It was quite tiring. So, it was saturday. The party night.

Aarohi was getting ready in her room. She wore that beautiful dress she bought a week before. She put on a minimal make up. Parth wore black shirt with blue jeans. He folded his sleeves a little up and opened the first two buttons of his shirt. He put on his brown sneakers. He called Aarohi from living room.

"Coming..." Aarohi replied back.

She came in living room running and stood in front of Parth with her bright smile.

"How am I looking?" She asked.

"You are looking beautiful." He said and smiled.

"Thank you. You are also looking good." She said.

"Thank you. Let's go." He said.

She nodded. They came to the club where party was organized. They spotted Karan and Diya who were waiting for them.

"Hii... Ohh My God Aaru... You are looking stunning." Diya said.

"Thank you Gorgeous." Aarohi said.

"So, should we go inside?" Karan asked excitedly.

Everyone nodded. They came inside. They were enjoying inside. But someone was jealous by seeing them. Obviously none other than Sameer Kapoor.

After some time Aarohi told Parth that she was thirsty.

"Do you wanna drink? I can't because I have to drive. But if you want, I will grab for you." He asked.

"No no. I don't want to." She said hurriedly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Actually I get drunk easily. I have low alcohol tolerance." She said shyly.

"Ohh. Ok. Then I will grab a soft drink for you. Ok?" He asked.

"Ok." She said and smiled.

He came with a glass of water with him.

"Sorry. I couldn't grab any soft drink. Because they said there is alcohol." He said.

"No problem. Thanks." She said.

After some time Parth's phone buzzed. He excused himself and went outside. After he came inside he searched for Aarohi. She was nowhere in sight. He panicked. He asked Diya and Karan.

"Maybe I saw her going towards washroom." Diya said. Parth relaxed a little.

"Ohh. Ok. When?" He asked.

" 5 minutes After you went outside." She said.

There was loud music. He decided to check in that direction. While going to the washroom he heard some familiar noise. He turned to that direction. He saw Aarohi with Sam. Parth was angry. He realized Aarohi is not in her senses. He was able to hear despite of noise.

"Sam... Let... Let m- me go... I-I am looking for.....s.. someone..." She said.

"Ok. Come with me... I will help you." Sam said. She looked at Sam and shook her head.

She walked away from there. She spotted Parth. And came near him. Her balance lost and she was going to fall but Parth held her hands to help her. She giggled. He held her.

"Hii..." Aarohi said.

"Aarohi.... What are you doing here?" Parth asked softly.

"Me.... I... My head... I don't know... My head is hurting..." She said and pouted. She was stuttering. Her eyes were teary. She sniffed. He smiled.

"Parth... I.... Don't... Remember... So... So- Sorry.. Aaru.... Stu- stuttering... Aaru... Ca-can't... remember... Aaru... Bad girl... Now... Parth'll,,,, hate... Aaru..." She said and cried.

"Shh. It's ok. Aarohi... Let's go..." He said softly.

"B-But y-you.. Hate me..." She said.

"I don't." He said.

"Where where r we going?" She asked.

"Home...." He said.

"But My legs hurt... Aaaa." She said and pouted. She sat on the floor. Parth sighed and bent a little.

"Take my hand. I will help you." He said and forwarded his hands. She took his hands. He pulled her upwards and held her. He put his one arm behind her shoulder and with one hand took her hand. They came outside the club. Suddenly Aarohi stopped. Parth looked at her.

"I-I ca-can't go... Didn't said ba-bye to Diyu...." Aarohi said.

"We will tell her later. Ok?" Parth asked.

"No. Now." She said stubbornly.

"Look Aaru... Now we should go, right? It's quite late. Come on... We will call her later, ok?" He said.

"You are right... Right?? We- we should go... But my legs are hurting too much..." She said.

"Then... Will you wait here for some time? I will get a car. Ok?" He asked and turned. She held his hand.

"Don't leave me." She said and blinked her eyes.