☆30☆

Next day Aarohi woke up very early and went to Agrawal Mansion. She knew Parth would be asleep. Aaradhya knew about Aarohi's arrival. Aaradhya opened door for Aarohi.

Agrawal Mansion
(Aaradhya- Parth's Mother.)
(Kabir- Parth's Father.)

"Good Morning Mom." Aarohi said and hugged Aaradhya. Aaradhya smiled.

"How are you? How was your flight?" Aaradhya asked.

"I am fine. Flight was good too. Little tiring. How are you?" Aarohi asked.

"We are good too. These flowers are beautiful. Is it for me?" Aaradhya asked while looking at the flowers in Aarohi's hands.
She knew it was for Parth, but little teasing won't hurt. Aarohi didn't know what to do. She mentally slapped herself for not getting more flowers. She was little disappointed.

"Um.. If you like it, you can have it." Aarohi said in small voice while forwarding flowers towards Aaradhya. Aaradhya laughed at her. Aarohi was confused.

"Oh My God... I am Sorry. I was kidding... But you are so cute... I have the cutest daughter-in-law. I know Dear that it is for Parth." Aaradhya said and patted her hair. Aarohi blushed a little after hearing daughter-in-law. Aarohi pouted.

"Don't tease me... Mumma..." Aarohi whined.

"Ok.. Go in his room before he wakes up... You should take a nap too... And come to breakfast early... I will make your favourite... Ok?" Aaradhya said. Aarohi nodded and went to Parth's room.

Aarohi entered into his room slowly and locked the door. She sighed looking at his sleeping figure. She smiled softly. There was 3 photoframes on the sidetable. One was Parth's photo, One was his Parent's and one was Aarohi's. She had teared up when she first time saw it. It was a year ago when first time she came in this room.

She smiled again. But there was one more addition in the room. The drawing she made for Parth. She arranged the flowers in the room. Aarohi slowly laid on bed and slid under comforter. She was feeling happy and contended. Aarohi caressed Parth's cheek and left a loving peck there. Parth shuffled a little with smile.

"I Love You So Much." Aarohi said and again pecked his forehead. Parth frowned a little and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at her and smiled a little and again closed his eyes. He thought it was dream. But hand on his cheek was real. He opened his eyes abruptly and sat up on the bed.

"You are really here?" Parth asked shockingly and pulled Aarohi into hug. Aarohi smiled and hugged back. How much they missed this. Aarohi hugged him tightly scared of letting him go. They broke the hug after some time and Parth cupped her face. He was just staring at her. He pecked her forehead and looked into her teary eyes.

"I missed you..." He said.

"I missed you more..." Aarohi said and again hugged him.

"I Love You..." Parth said.

"I Love You too..." Aarohi mumbled.

"When did you get here?" He asked.

"Maybe half an hour before. I landed yesterday but wanted to surprise you." She said while looking at him.

"It's the best surprise Love... Thank you so much..." He said and again pecked her cheek. Aarohi pecked his lips and laid on the bed while murmuring 'Let's sleep.' Parth chuckled and joined her on bed. They cuddled for sometime but no one was sleeping. They felt peaceful. Parth was caressing her hand softly. Aarohi turned and looked into Parth's eyes. She hugged Parth's torso tightly. Her face pressed to his chest. His hand went to her waist and pulled her closer. She sighed contendly.

"What happened?" Parth asked softly while patting her hair.

"Nothing. I just missed you so much. I am here for 2 weeks. And then after 5 months I will come back to you. I swear I am not going to live away from you for this long after coming here. It is going to be first and last time. I love you so much." Aarohi said. Parth smiled at his innocent girlfriend.

"And what about work? What if there are business meetings? What if you are needed to go for your work?" Parth asked.

"It would be managable. It wouldn't be more than a month. Maximum for 2
months. I can manage. Also our family is here. But it is going to be last time. Long distance is hard." She said while pouting. He kissed her head.

"I know baby... It's more hard for you. Because you are alone there.. I am sorry... But enjoy this time with your friends. This time never returns. Enjoy your last year of college." He said.

"Hmm... Let me sleep for some time. For 20 minutes only. I am tired." She said.

It was still little early. Parth also decided to take a nap for 15 minutes. They closed their eyes. After 15 minutes Parth woke up. He started kissing her face. Aarohi woke up and lazily smiled.

"I am going to take a bath... You should also get tidy... Do you want to use bathroom?" He asked. She nodded. Parth was taking his clothes when Aarohi came out from the bathroom.

"Wait... I will arrange your clothes today..." She said happily and went in closet.

Parth backhugged her and kissed her ear.

"Ohh...Wife duties... My little wifey you don't need to do all these things by the way... Just stay with me..." He said in her ear And inhaled her scent... Red hue spread on her cheeks.

"But I want to..." She said in small voice.

"Ok Wifey... By the way I like flowers..." He said huskily in her ear and pecked her cheek before leaving the grip on her waist.

"Thank you... Now Go and take a bath..." She said while pushing him towards bathroom.

"Join me wifey..." He said while laughing.

"You shameless person... Go... And don't call me that..." She shouted at him. He went to bathroom.

"What wifey?" He again teasingly said and closed the door before pillow land on his face.

"I will kill you Parth..." She yelled.

.

.

.

.

.