☆31☆

"Aaru...?" Parth called her.

Aarohi hummed.

"Should I take a dayoff?" Parth asked.

"No Parth... I know you are busy... We can manage..." Aarohi said while tying his tie. He smiled and held her waist.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He said softly and pecked her forehead.

"Maybe the same thing I did... I Love You My Love..." She said softly.

"I Love You too sweetheart...." He replied and kissed her softly but intensely. After some minutes they broke the kiss and panted. Parth kissed her passionately this time.

It was getting hard for them to control themselves. Parth's hand roam around Aarohi's waist. She felt current passing through her spine. He touched her spine sensually still kissing her. She grabbed his shirt tightly. They broke the kiss. But Parth started kissing her jaw and slowly traced his lips towards her neck. Aarohi clutched his shoulder. Her breathing got uneven. Parth kissed the mole near her ear and started sucking the skin. Aarohi took a sharp breath and moaned because of sensation.

"Um.. Paa..rth..."  She was still in daze. Parth came out of his imaginations. He looked at Aarohi and met with messy look of hers. She was looking like a sin... Her messy hair, flushed face, swollen lips, closed eyes, heavy breathing, everything looked breathtaking. Parth tried to calm down his heartbeat. He caressed her cheek. She looked at him and blushed. Parth kissed her forehead.

"Let's go downstairs?" He asked. Aarohi nodded but pushed him as she realized something and stood in front of mirror. She looked at her reflection and her eyes went wide. She looked at her neck. There was a hicky.

"Parth... You ruined my look... I need to do touchup again... Also the hicky... I didn’t bring concealer... How should I hide it?" She whined and complained. He chuckled. Aatohi glared at him.

"How can you blame me? You were also enjoying... A little too much I should say... It is a love bite..." He said with smirk.

"I hate you." Aarohi said. She glared at him and started to comb her hair. She did a little touch up but she was still worried about hich... no Love-bite.. She tried to hide it with hair.. Parth looked at her pouting face... He went to his closet and took one of the scarf... He came near her and put the scarf on her neck.. She smiled and murmured a small thank you...

"By the way why do you have ladies scarf with you?" Aarohi asked.

"I have bought pair of clothes for you in case of emergency... Everything is here for you... Not much But pair or two... For urgency..." Parth replied while scratching his neck... He was little embarrassed. She pecked his cheeks.

"Thank you. Now let's go..." She said and they came downstairs.

This 2 weeks passed like a blur. Aarohi returned to Bangalore.

In this 5 months many things changed. Parth completed his project. It was a huge success. Many artists signed in his company. 'Parth Agrawal' became the huge name in business world. Yes there were many people who were not liking him were trolling him. But everyone knew he had a potential and he was good at the work. He was hardworking.
Agrawal Industries was the best one. His Father entered into this business and Parth proved his worth in this one year. He was just 25 years old, but he was smart and sincere.

Here it was Aarohi's graduation day. Her parents and Parth's parents were with her. Parth was going to be late. But he had promised her that he will come. They were in her college. She asked their parents to sit on the chair. She was waiting for Parth. She called Parth.

"Where are you Parth?" Aarohi asked.

"Aaru... I am Sorry... Actually..." Parth was saying something but Aarohi cutted him.

"No No... It's ok... I can understand... You must be busy... It's not even that much important..." Aarohi said but she felt sad. But she didn’t wanted to make Parth feel guilty.

"My baby... Stop right there... How can you say that it is not important? I was saying that I am sorry for being late... I would reach there in 5 minutes... I am at parking lot... And I won't be busy for you... Never... You are most important... And now turn around..." Parth said. Aarohi turned and smiled towards Parth. She cut the phone and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly.

"I thought you wouldn't come..." Aarohi mumbled in his neck. Parth kissed her hair.

"How would I not Love? I missed you alot..." He said softly.

"I missed you too..." Aarohi replied.

As usual Aarohi was University topper in her last year too. She was gold medalist. Both families had their lunch. They went to their apartment after lunch. Parth's parents returned to Mumbai at the same day. Aarohi's parents were going to stay at some hotel as they wanted to give young couple privacy.

Parth and Aarohi came into their apartment and sat on their couch. They were cuddling with each other.

"I am so happy today..." Aarohi said.

"I am too Love... What do you want to do today?" Parth asked.

"Nothing... I just want to stay besides you... We are going to Mumbai tomorrow night... We should go to stargazing today Parth... And also tomorrow we will go to our favorite Cafe for breakfast... Then we will go to Mumbai..." Aarohi said excitedly.

"As you say Sweetheart... But firstly I want to give you your graduation gift..." Parth said. He knelt in front of her and put her feet on his knee. He made her wear the anklet. It was beautiful.

"Thank you... It's beautiful..." Aarohi said softly. Aarohi leaned towards Parth and gave him a short kiss. Parth turned it into a hot makeout session. After sometime they got ready and went to their favorite spots in Bangalore.