♡7♡

It was saturday and Aarohi was packing her stuff. She was moving in with Parth.  It happened because two days before while talking with him she told him about the project. He asked her to move in with him as he was living alone in the big apartment. She was not sure. Still she decided to give it a try. She asked her father and he accepted because he knows and trusts Parth. Diya was helping Aarohi to pack her stuff.

"I will miss you...." Diya said sadly.

"Me too... Don't sulk... It is matter of only 3 months." Aarohi said.

"Who knows? What if you like there and won't come back? What if you two start dating? Then you won't come, right?" Diya asked.

"You are thinking too much. Stop it." Aarohi said. Her phone buzzed.

"It's Parth. He is at college entrance. I need to go." Aarohi said.

"You have taken everything, right?" Diya asked.

"Yes. Even if I forgot something I can come and take any time. Help me." Aarohi said.

They came outside their hostel. They came near Parth. Parth opened his car and put Aarohi's luggage at back. Diya and Aarohi hugged once again. Parth smiled at Diya.

"Should we go now?" He asked.

Aarohi looked at him and nodded. He waved at Diya. Parth and Aarohi settled in the car. After 20 minutes they reached at his apartment. After coming in apartment Parth put her luggage in her room. He showed her room.

"If you want to change anything, you can." He said.

"No need. It's beautiful." She said.

                     Her room

                     Her room

Parth smiled at Aarohi.

"Be comfortable and free. Let's unpack your things." He said.

"Hey. It's really ok. I can manage." She said.

"Let me help you. Ok. Give me your study material. I will put it." He said.

Aarohi sighed and handed him her books. He placed it. She placed her clothes in cupboard and toiletries in bathroom.

"All done?" He asked.

"Yes. Thank you." She said.

They stared at each other for couple of minutes. They didn't know what to do. It was slightly......... maybe awkward? They did not know what to do? Because now they were going to live together. It was little uncomfortable. They realized it.

"Honestly, if we stay like that then it would be too awkward. We need to be comfortable with each other." Aarohi said.

"Yes. I know." Parth replied.

"How about we start over? We will try to become normal friends. I mean we are friends. But just forget the fact that we knew each other from our childhood. Forget the business meetings. Forget that we are family friends." She said.

"So, we should just remember from the time I got admitted in the college?" He asked and chuckled.

"Not only that." She said.

He looked at her with questioning gaze.

"Tell me later. But first let's eat something. It's past lunchtime. Come." He said.

They came in the kitchen. His cook had prepared lunch. He heated the food in microwave. They settled on the dining table. They served themselves.

"So... What were you talking about?" He asked.

"Yeah. Remember our childhood friendship. Nothing else I just want to tell you that you can act freely around me. We were quite good friends. It's not like we were very close, but we were normal, right? We used to tell each other some secrets, we used to study together, we used to fight also. I just don't want you to be awkward with me." She said.

"We are not kids anymore. Also, people change Aarohi." He said and smiled. Her smile faded.

"I know. And I also don't want you to be awkward with me. And you didn't change. You are same. We were good before I asked you to move in with me. Does it bother you? I am so sorry. If you want we can go and check other apartment. I will help you to find one. Sorry I should have known better. I am really sorry...." He was talking but stopped when Aarohi cut him.

"Shh... Listen. Stop apologizing. I am here because of my will. Besides I trust you. Stop rambling. You are talking too much. I can understand. I was not being awkward with you. I can never be, ok? Also why are you suddenly too talkative?" She asked.

"Oh. Ok. But if you were not awkward then why were you quite this much?" He asked.

"I was just little confused because of what to do... Nothing much. Don't worry too much." She said.

"Ok. By the way If you need anything you can tell me." He said.

"Ok. Hey.... I want to know about expenses. I mean housekeeping and all." She said.

"Hey... You know that you are not going to pay for anything, right?" He asked.

"I don't want to live without any contribution." She said slowly and pouted a little.

"Don't worry about these things Aarohi. Just focus on your studies." He said.

"Then I will pay for housekeeping and electricity bill and grocery." She said.

"Then what will I do?" He asked.

"Pay for cook." She just shrugged.

"Not happening. Mom and Dad will scold me if they got to know that you are paying house expenses. So, No." He said.

"Try to understand. Imagine if I was living in an apartment, and you would come there for some days. I know you would have done same thing. Put yourself in my shoes. Also Uncle and Aunty won't scold you. It's not much. And I really appreciate your help. Just try to understand my point here." She said. He sighed.

"We will see." He said. 

.

.

.

.

.

.