♡19♡

It's not always about to wait for a girl to take any step in relationship. Maybe sometimes it could be for boy also. Maybe sometimes boy/dom can also need some time. It's for the both people in the relationship. Both must be comfortable and happy with each other. They should understand each other. And Aarohi knew it. That's why she wanted to tell Parth that she will also understand him. If he is not ready for something she also can wait. Because she knows him. She know that he will always prioritise her over himself. She don't want him to neglect himself. That's why their bond was strong. They were perfect for eachother. They were perfect with eachother.

Parth was staring at her very intensely. Aarohi was feeling shy under his gaze. She tried to come out of his grip. But he held her more tightly.

"Parth..." She said softly.

He hummed.

"Let me go..." She said in small voice.

"Never ever...." He said.

Aarohi blushed. She hid her face in his chest.

"Aarohi..." Parth called.

She looked at him. He put his one hand on her cheek and caressed it. He kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in contentment.

"Did I ever tell you how lucky I feel to have you in my life?" He asked.

She shook her head negatively.

"I feel like I own the world. I feel very lucky to know that you are mine. I feel lucky because I know only I can hold you like this. I feel so lucky because you let me come closer to you... Because you trust me... Because you care for me... And because you love me..." He said and pecked her lips.

"And you are very beautiful, cute and also understanding..." He said. She giggled.

"I know I am a good girl..." She said cheekily.

He shook his head in denial. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You are the best girl..." He said and pecked her cheek.

They laughed at that.

"Can I kiss you again?" Parth asked unsurely.

"Yes. And you can do it whenever you want... I don’t mind..." Aarohi said shyly.

Parth once again placed his lips on hers. And they start kissing. And from now they knew they are addicted to each other and each other’s taste. Suddenly Aarohi's phone rang. They looked at each other. Parth sighed and removed his hands. She pecked his lips and attended the call. After some time her smile faltered a little. She hang up the call after saying bye. Parth was looking at her.

"What happened Aaru?" He asked.

She came near him and hugged him. He also reciprocated hug.

"Sorry Love... I know we have decided that we will spend our weekends together. But I can’t today..." She said apologitically and pecked his cheeks.

"It's ok... But is everything alright?" He asked.

She nuzzled her face in his chest.

"Nothing just today I need to perform best friend duty... Diya is upset... So I need to meet her... You are not mad... Right?" She asked.

"Not at all sweetheart... Are you going to stay at night?" He asked.

"No... I will come maybe around dinner." She said.

"Ok... I will pick you up... Call me when you are done...." Parth said.

"You don't need to... I will take my bike with me..." Aarohi said.

"I am coming.... I will drop you and will pick you up..." He said.

She was going to refuse his offer but he pecked her lips. She nodded and went in her room to get ready. She changed her clothes and came in living room. Parth was waiting for her.

"Let's go baby..." He said.

They came in parking and settled in his car. They were going to college campus.

"Do you want to grab ice cream, chocolate, maybe cake or something?" He asked.

"Yeah... Yes... I forgot... I think chocolates would be good... Do you know you are the best?..." She said.

He smiled at her and stopped the car in front of chocolate shop. They bought chocolates and were going to college campus.

"What are you going to do now?" Aarohi asked.

"Nothing... My girlfriend dumped me today... So I guess I will be bored alone... But I will try to concentrate on work..." Parth said teasingly.

"Ohh... How can someone dump you by the way? You seem nice..." Aarohi said playing along. He smirked.

"By the way you are also beautiful... Why don't you join me?" He asked and winked. She gasped.

"You are shameless... I have a boyfriend... And he is the best one..." She said.

"So I guess I should work today... Such a boring day... I hope my girlfriend will return soon..." He said.

"Don't worry... She will..." Aarohi said.

They reached to campus and stopped the car.

"Call me after you are done ok?" Parth asked.

"Yes honey... I will... Also it's good I guess... You won’t get distracted because of me..." She said.

"You are not my distraction Love.... You are my motivation..." He said while pulling her closer and gave her short kiss. She smiled in the kiss.

"Bye... I Love You..." She said and pecked his cheeks.

"Love you too..." He said. Aarohi went inside the campus and Parth drove back to his apartment.

Aarohi came in Diya's dorm. She had the spare key. Diya was laying on the bed. She didn't realized Aarohi's presence. Aarohi came near Diya silently and jumped on the bed. It startled Diya.

"What the fuck... Aaru...?" Diya yelled.

Aarohi giggled at her reaction.

"Sorry Diyu.... Look I bought chocolates for you... Lift your mood..." Aarohi said.

After that they talked and spent the day with each other. Diya and Sumedh had a fight. It upsetted Diya....

Parth was doing some office work. He missed Aarohi but he had a lot of work that's why he didn't realized how time passed. His phone rang. It was Aarohi. She called him to pick her up. He looked at time. It was past 7. He drove to college campus.