♡25♡

Parth looked at Aarohi. Her eyes were red because of crying for almost an hour. She gave a little smile to him. He also smiled at her. She sat on the bed.

"Let's apply medicine on you. Ok?" He asked. Aarohi nodded.

"Umm. May I?" He asked.

"Yes." She said and smiled.

Parth sat in front of Aarohi. He looked at her face. There was still a mark on her cheek. He slowly apply medicine on her marks. She winced when he touched her bruise.

"Sorry." He said.

He again start to put medicine gently. After applying medicine on her face and neck area he stopped. Parth asked her to turn as he need to apply ointment on her back. Aarohi obliged. She exposed her back to him. After applying ointment and giving her medicines they sat in silence. Parth was sitting with his back touching the headboard of the bed. Aarohi leaned onto him. She started playing with his fingers.

"Should we call your parents? You know... to tell them?" Parth asked.

Aarohi needed her mother. Maybe it can help her. She had not faced any difficulties in her life. Everyone was protective about her. So the thing happened today shook her. She was traumatized by that. Aarohi faced the harsh reality around her today. But she couldn't tell this to her parents on phone. She needs them besides her. She need Parth besides her to help her. She knew she will be alright. She is strong. But she needs them.

"Can you call Mom? Please tell her. I just can't tell her on the phone. They will come by tomorrow." Aarohi asked. He nodded. He got up from the bed and went in balcony. He called Aarohi's mom. Parth told her about the incident. She told him to not worry and asked to hand phone to Aarohi. Parth came inside and handed phone to Aarohi.

"Hii Mom..." Aarohi said in small voice.

"How are you Princess?" Srishti asked.

"I am good now Mom." Aarohi said.

"I know you will be fine. We will come tomorrow sweetheart. I will talk with your Dad. Everything is fine my Child. Take care..." Srishti said.

"Yes Mom. I will. Don't worry. Good Night." Aarohi said and cut the call. Some tears rolled down her cheeks. Parth wiped them and kissed her forehead.

Parth and Aarohi again sat while being cuddled up.

"I was talking with Karan." Aarohi said. Parth realized she was going to talk about today. He caressed her shoulder to encourage her.

"Someone grabbed me and put his hand on my mouth. I couldn't see anyone's face as it was dark. He pinned me to wall. I bit his hand and kicked him between his legs. He groaned and fell on the ground. I again kicked him." She said. Parth kissed her forehead. Aarohi continued.

"While I was going to come again someone grabbed me from behind. Then he tied my mouth and wrists. There were 2 men. After tying me they pushed me towards Sam and left after taking money." She said and again cried in his chest. He caressed her head.

"It's okay... You are okay now.." He mumbled in her ears.

"You know everything after that. I was scared. I don't want anyone else other than you to touch me Parth. I was scared if anything would have happened you will leave me. I only want you." She sobbed in his chest.

"Trust me. I also only want you. I would never leave you. I was so scared when Karan called me. I am so sorry I couldn't protect you. I am sorry love..." Parth said. Some tears fall down from his eyes. Aarohi cupped his face and wiped the tears.

"Don't blame yourself. It was not your fault. You know I am safe now because of you. Sameer couldn't handle rejection. That's why he did it. If we had not been together then also it could have happened. Karan came at right time and I know him because of you. I am sorry for scaring you. I Love you..." Aarohi said and kissed him. After couple of minutes they broke the kiss. Parth pecked her forehead.

"I Love You... Now go to sleep." Parth said.

"You... You will be here, right?" Aarohi asked.

"Yes baby..." He said.

They lay down on bed facing each other. Parth caressed her hair.

"Good Night..." He said.

Aarohi closed her eyes. Parth was still caressing her head. He was looking at her. He was really angry on Sam. Angry is much smaller word for what he feels. Because of Sameer Parth's love, his baby, his best friend, his life, his Aarohi was hurt. He never wanted to see her in pain. It was first time Parth witnessed her crying so badly. The girl who always smiled and laughed was crying hysterically. Her bright eyes turned red. The confident girl was scared. Parth felt pang in his heart. He wanted to kill Sameer. He would have done that if Karan had not stopped him. He decided that he will punish Sameer. He looked at Aarohi. She was asleep. Parth got up from bed and went in balcony. He took deep breathes.

Parth called his Dad. But his Mom answered the call.

"Parth... Is Aarohi ok now? She should be safe with you? How can this happen with her? How couldn't you protect her?" Aaradhya asked Parth. She was not happy with her son.

"Mom... She is okay now... I am sorry I couldn't protect her but I couldn't have done anything else. You know right? Trust me.... It won't happen again... I won't forgive me if anything happen to her. I am Sorry... I am so sorry... Mom She is scared... She cried so much... I can't see her in pain... But I know she will be fine... She is strong... I am Sorry..." Parth said. Aaradhya sighed. She knew it was not Parth's fault.

"I am sorry my Son... I know it's not your fault... I was just tensed... When Srishti called I got upset... I trust you... I am sorry... Take care of her and take care of you..." Aaradhya said.

"Yes Mom. I just want to talk with Dad." Parth said.

"Yes. I am sorry... I'll just give him phone." Aaradhya said.

"Hii Son. Everything will be alright. Don't worry." Kabir said.

"Yes Dad. I know. I just want you to withdraw all shares from 'Kapoors'. Let them know with whom their Son messed. And ask commissioner to call me whenever he get time." Parth said.

"Ok Son. I will. And Commissioner will call you in 5 minutes." Kabir said.

They cut the call. In 5 minutes Commissioner called Parth. It was very late. But one can understand Agrawal's authority and power.

"Hello Mr. Agrawal. How can I help you?"
.
.
.
.
.