♡3♡

They came in Cubbon Park. Parth and Aarohi sat on the bench under the tree. There were only few people. It was a quite place at that time.

"It is mostly crowded. But at this time it is quite place. I like to come here sometimes. Also it looks beautiful at night." Aarohi said.

"It is really nice. I liked it." Parth said and smiled at Aarohi.

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" She asked.

He looked at her and nodded.

"You want to do job. But where did you apply? Where do you want to work?" She asked.

"Oh, That. I applied in 4 companies. But I want to work with Mr.Ahuja. He is one of the best businessman in India. I would like to work in his company. It is related to entertainment industry. And I don't have much experience related to fashion and entertainment. Then there is Mr. Kumar and Mr. Subrahmanyam." He said.

"Yeah. I heard a lot about Mr.Ahuja. You will get a job. Don't worry. ALL THE BEST. When is interview for Ahuja Entertainment?" She asked.

"After 2 days. And Thank you." Parth said.

Some time passed. Parth and Aarohi roamed in the park for sometime. By the time they came outside it was lunch time.

"Are you hungry?" Parth asked.

"No. No." Aarohi said hurriedly.

He looked at her. He paused for some seconds.

"But I am hungry. Would you accompany me?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why not? I know a nice place." She said and smiled.

While going to that place Aarohi showed him around. He got to know about the places near his apartment.
They came in 'One Atria Cafe'. They settled on a table.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I am not hungry." She said. But it sounded so unconvincing.

He chuckled.

"I know you are. Besides it's hard to not get hungry after taking a walk in that park. Come on." He said.

She smiled and nodded. They placed their order.

"So, did you arrange your things?" She asked.

"Not yet. But it is fully furnished apartment. I just need to arrange my clothes, books and other study materials." He said.

"Ohh. Ok. If you need anything you can tell me." She said.

"Sure." He said and smiled.

Their order arrived. They started to eat while chitchatting. They came outside and sat in car. Afrer roaming, They stopped outside their college.

"I need to go now..." She said.

"Thanks for today... I would like to hang out with you later...." He said.

"Me too." She said and smiled.

"See you later?" She said.

"Yeah. Bye..." He said.

"All the best for your interview." She said.

"Thank you." Parth said and smiled.

Aarohi smiled and went inside college. Parth came to his apartment. His day was spent well. He took rest for sometime after texting Aaradhya (His Mom) about admission.

Aarohi came in her dorm. Her roommate and best friend Diya was waiting for her.

"You betrayed me." Diya said dramatically.

"Excuse me?" Aarohi asked.

"We are friends for such a long time. Why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" Diya yelled at her.

"Oh. That... Wait... But I don't have boyfriend. Who told you that?" Aarohi said.

"Then who was that handsome boy with you?" Diya asked.

"I don't have idea about what you are talking about..." Aarohi said.

"The one with whom you were walking around campus." Diya said.

"Oh My God. He is not my boyfriend. He is a friend. New in the city. I was just helping." Aarohi said.

"Ohh. Ok. But you can think about him. I mean he is hot and all." Diya said.

"I know. But I am not interested." Aarohi replied.

"By the way, who is he? I mean you never talked about him... What is his name?" Diya asked.

"Parth Agrawal. We are actually family friends. I have met him couple of times before. He completed his graduation in London. Now he decided to do master's. His father is great businessman. You have heard about Agrawal Industries and Agrawal Enterprises, right?" Aarohi asked. Diya nodded.

"So he is son of Mr. Kabir Agrawal. His mother is author. She is very nice writer. I had read her every book. She is very friendly also. She and my mother were school friends. So she sometimes visit our home. So I know her more. Actually she called me yesterday and told about Parth's admissions. So she asked me to accompany him. I know there was no need for that. But still.... Also my father adores Parth so much. He always praises Parth. He is right I guess. I mean his father is a great businessman. He didn't need to work. Still he chose to study hard and being capable. Dad told me he is a gold medalist. I guess he is good that he chose to being capable and he worked hard. Anything else do you want to know?" Aarohi asked looking at Diya.

"No. Nothing. You have told me everything. Are you sure that you are not interested in him? I mean you like his family also. And maybe him too..." Diya asked with sheepish smile.

"I like your family also. That doesn't mean I will marry you." Aarohi said and rolled her eyes.

"I don't mind. And I was not even talking about marriage. What do you think? But it's bad that both of us are straight. We can't do that." Diya sighed.

"You are unbelievable." Aarohi said and laid on her bed.

"Ok. Enough of all of this. Do you want to eat something? We can go for lunch." Diya asked.

"Didn't you have your lunch?" Aarohi asked.

"No. I was studying after lectures. You had lunch?" Diya asked.

"Ohh. Yes. I had. But I will accompany you." Aarohi said apologetically.

"No need. I will order something. By the way why you were late?. I mean it won't take this much time for admission." Diya asked.

"Actually after admission, we went to cubbon park. And way back here we had a lunch. That's why." Aarohi mumbled.

"Ohh... It was your first date.... How was the experience bestie?" Diya asked teasingly.

"It. Was. Not. A. Date." Aarohi said emphasizing on every word.

"Ok. Ok. If you say so." Diya said and rolled her eyes.

Aarohi decided to take a nap ignoring Diya's teasing.....