♡16♡

After Parth's last lecture he came in Aarohi's college. He came in canteen and settled on one table. After couple of minutes Aarohi came in the canteen. She looked and then she found the boy. She came near Parth's table and settled there.

"Hii... I hope I didn't make you wait for long..." She said.

"No... I came here just couple of minutes before..." He said.

They had their lunch together as promised. Aarohi still had 15 minutes for her next class. They came near the parking lot. Parth opened his car and looked at Aarohi. He gave her a smile.

"Bye... See you at office..." He said.

"Bye..." She said.

They hugged each other. He pecked her cheek. Aarohi went to her classes with blush.

In office Parth and Aarohi were not able to speak and anything. But they were not complaining. They were glancing at each other in between.

After some days:

It was past 10:00 pm. People were leaving office. Parth was still in his cabin. Aarohi was waiting for him outside his cabin while reading some files. Mr. Ahuja was going to leave when he spotted Aarohi. He went near her.

"Hello Miss. Shrama." Mr. Ahuja said.

Aarohi stood up.

"Hello Sir." She replied.

"You are still here? It's late. You should go now otherwise your father won't be happy with me. He would think Mr. Sazena and me are giving you hard time. Also working hours are over so you can call me Uncle." He said.

Aarohi chuckled.

"No Sir... I mean Uncle. I am not overworking. Don't worry." She said and smiled.

"Good. By the way your reports are doing good. After so many years we have got nice interns. All of you are good." Mr. Ahuja said.

"Thank you Uncle." Aarohi said.

"Why are you still here? All of your friends are gone. Noone is in the office also." He asked. Aarohi get little flustered.

"Um... Actually I am waiting for Parth." She said.

"Parth? Parth Agrawal?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Oh. He is still here? What should I do with this kid?" Mr. Ahuja sighed.

Aarohi looked at him confusingly.

"He is one of the best employee in our company. But he is really hard on himself. He is perfect. But he thinks that he needs to do more because he doesn't have experience in here. But he is better than 80% of the people in any business in country. And I am not even exaggerating. And it is just a start for him. In 2-3 years I am sure he would be the best one. He have potential. He have skills. I know he is only here for 2 years. After masters he is going back to mumbai. But he surely have a bright future. He told me he is going to take over his father's company and he wants to expand and explore. Also in the city like Mumbai Agrawal Enterprises and Industries have good name. He want to expand it in Entertainment sector. Agrawal's are the best in country. It's hard to find such a dedicated person. One day he was in office till morning." Mr. Ahuja said and sighed. Aarohi smiled a little.

"But I've observed after you joined he was going on time. In this 2 weeks he went with you. I mean regular timing. I guess today he is late because he have new presentation. I am talking so much. But why are you waiting for him?" He asked. Aarohi looked down with shyly.

"He is... We are... Actually we are dating..." Aarohi said.

"Good. Congratulations. You look good together." He said.

"Thank you uncle." She said and smiled.

"Then why are you not going inside? Working hours are over and it's your right." He said.

"I thought he must be busy otherwise he won't do that. I will go. Thank you Uncle." She said.

"No problem." He said and left from there.

Aarohi pushed Parth's cabin door. And stood there. She crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Should we go now?" She asked.

"Yes. I am done. I am sorry." Parth said while taking his bag.

They came outside the building. Aarohi put her things in Parth's car. She wore her helmet and jacket. She started her bike. Parth was closely following her. It was also their daily routine. From the day Aarohi joined office, she and Parth would go home together. They reached home.

"Let's get fresh and eat." Aarohi said.

Parth nodded. 

They both went to their respective rooms. When Aarohi came downstairs Parth was already heating the food. She stood behind him and hugged him. She closed her eyes. Her face was pressed to his back. Small smile appeared on Parth's face. He held her hands and turned around to hug her. She smiled and tightened her grip. 

"Baby..." Parth called.

Aarohi blushed at nickname but hummed anyways.

"Should we eat now?" He asked.

She looked at him and nodded. But she was still hugging him. He chuckled.

"Then sit. Everything is ready. I will bring food. Go and sit on chair." He said.

"I will help." She said.

They came in dining area with food.

"Today I met Mr. Ahuja." Aarohi said.

"Yes. I saw you." Parth said and smiled.

"I am sorry." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"We were talking. And after sometime he asked me why I was waiting for you. Then I told him that we are couple and we live together. I know I should have talk with you before if you want to people know abut us and all. I am sorry if you don't like it...." She was rambling. Parth shoved the spoonful of food in her mouth. She stopped.

"It's ok. You don't need to say sorry for such things. Also it's nothing to be sorry about. Besides you don't need to tell me." He said.

"Hmm... By the way he also praised you so much. But he said you get too hard on yourself." She said.

"It's not like that. I just want to be good at my work. And business works on experience and reputation. And I want to make Dad proud. Shouldn't I?" He asked.

"Just take care of yourself." She said. He nodded.

They had their Dinner. It was not an ideal timing for dinner. But today at office they had lot of work. They wished each other 'Good Night.' and went to their rooms after giving each other kisses on cheek and forehead.