♡9♡

I am hungry." Aarohi said as they came outside the clothes shop. Parth looked at the time.

"I can't believe we took more than one hour to buy a single dress. Today I understood why people say not to go on a shopping with a girl." Parth said amusingly.

"Hey. Girls need time. There are many things which you guys can't understand." She said offendely.

"Ok. I won't offend you. By the way what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Let's grab pizza." She said.

"Ok." He said.

After having pizza they came in footwear shop. Aarohi bought a pair of heels for her. They were roaming after taking some things. Parth carried some of her bags.

"Are you sure that you don't want to buy anything?" She asked.

"Yes. I don't think I want anything. " He said.

"Still I think you should buy something. Come on." She said.

"Let's go to bowling. I want to play." He said.

"What? I mean ok. If you say so." She said.

They came at bowling place.

"So, you like bowling?" She asked.

"Pretty much. Me and Sumedh often go to bowling. Sumedh is my best friend. So it's like WE time for us." He said.

"Ohh. Good. How good are you at it?" She asked.

"I will show you miss." He said and winked at her.

Aarohi flustered a little and sat on the nearby couch. Parth took a ball and slide it. It cleared 9 bottles/ Pins. With the second ball he cleared it.

"Woah... You are good..." She said.

"Thank you." He said.

At the next round he cleared all bottles in one shot.

"Do you want to try?" He asked.

She nodded and came near him. She took a ball and throw it. It missed. She pouted and looked at Parth. He chuckled. He took a ball and came near her.

"Cross your fingers like this." He said while showing her. She did as he said. Then he placed a ball correctly and asked her to hold correctly.

"Now bend down a little. Focus on the bottles. Swing your hand and slide the ball at middle." He said softly.

She did and cleared 7 bottles. She stood in front of Parth and smiled brightly.

"Look. I did it." She said.

He ruffled her hair.

"Yes. It was god." He said.

"Hey. You messed my hair." She said and smacked his arm. She combed her hair by her fingers. He chuckled.

"Sorry. Want to play another round?" He asked.

"Yes." She said happily.

They played some more rounds. After playing they came outside mall. It was past 6:00 at that time. Parth was carrying some of her bags. He placed the bags at the backseat of his car. Suddenly Parth's phone rang. It was Sumedh. He was in Bangalore and he wanted to meet Parth. He told Parth where to come. Parth settled on his seat. Aarohi was already on passenger seat.

"Aarohi... Sumedh is in Bangalore today... If you don't mind can we go and meet him?" Parth asked. Aarohi looked at him.

"Ok. He is your best friend, right? If he was in Bangalore today why didn't you guys met before? Oh My God. Was it because of me? I am so sorry..." She was cutted by a finger on her lips. Her eyes were open wide. She looked in his eyes. He was staring at her. Couple of seconds later he removed his finger abruptly and broke eye contact. They looked at different direction. She cleared her throat.