Chapter 26

Kaysha’s POV

We had just landed in London and I am so glad to be off that plane. We all got our suitcases and waited outside for our tour bus to come. It was weird being in England considering I have never been here before and plus I’m on tour with my band. Wow that was weird to say. I still didn’t know who we were touring with so I decided to ask our manager, Tom.

“Hey Tom, who are we touring with?” I asked as I took a sip of my soda

“Yeah, you haven’t told us yet” Sky said.

“Oh urm, we’re touring with Falling In Reverse” he said

I choked on my drink as Jack patted my back.

“Jesus Kay, you alright?” he asked as he continued to pat my back.

I nodded as I looked up to Tom “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked

“I thought you already knew”

I brought my face to hands as I started to shake my head.

“No no no no no” I said

“Whats up Kay?” Damon asked me.

I took my face out of my hands and looked up to everyone to find them staring at me. I sighed. I knew had to tell them about Ronnie. I explained everything and they all looked shocked.

“Well this is gonna be an awkward tour” Tom said

Everyone nodded their heads and finally the tour bus came. We all got in and it was pretty big. There were six bunks, one for me, Sky, Damon, Jack, Alex and Tom. The kitchen was pretty decent and so was the lounge area. It was actually really nice for our first tour bus!

I was really happy to be on tour, but knowing it’s with Falling In Reverse has ruined everything for me. I just know this has got to be something to do with Ronnie. He obviously put my band with him on tour.

We all picked our bunks and I picked one of the top bunks. I put my bags on my bed as I jumped up. I closed the curtain over and had a long think about all of this. Why can’t Ronnie just leave me alone? I thought he got the message that I don’t want him in my life anymore back in New York, but I guess not. Shit. What is Andy gonna say about all of this? He is probably gonna think I knew about it. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I need to phone him and tell him.

I got out my phone and dialled Andy’s number.

“Hey baby” Andy answered after the second the ring.

“Hey” I said back. I was so nervous to tell him.

“Whats wrong babe?” he asked.

I closed my eyes and sighed “I need to tell you something Andy” I said

“..Okay, what?”

“Before I tell you I just want you to know that I had no idea about this. I literally just found out now”

“Urm, okay, what is it?” he asked nervously.

“Okay so, I just asked Tom who we’re touring with and urm..” I paused. I couldn’t tell him. He’s gonna be so mad.

“Yeah?” he replied

“We’re touring with urm” I paused again. I just couldn’t say it. What if he leaves me? Maybe I’m being too dramatic now but I can’t help it.

“Kay, just tell me” Andy said

I sighed “We’re touring with Falling In Reverse” I said quickly.

There was silence. I couldn’t even hear him breath down the phone.

“You better be fucking kidding me” Andy said angrily.

-

Had to leave it there! Muhaha. I would have carried it on but I’m sooo tired so I’m sorry if this chapter sucked.

Comment and vote!:) thanks for reading!