Chapter 15

"Why haven't you told Andy that we used to date?" Ronnie said as he walked closer to me

"I urm, I-"

"You look fucking stunning tonight Kays" He cut me off as he trailed his hand down my cheek.

I stepped back but he kept walking towards me. He was just inches away from my face. 

"Ronnie what are you do-" He cut me off by smashing lips against mine as he pushed me against the wall. He tried to lift up the skirt on my dress but I pushed him away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted as I pushed him off me.

"Kaysha?" I heard a deep voice and I knew it was Andy's. I looked towards the bathroom door and there was Andy with tears in his eyes and his mouth slightly open. Oh no, this can't be good.

"Andy it's not what it looks like!" I said quickly. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Andy said as he rushed towards Ronnie. I got inbetween the two of them before things got ugly but Andy pushed me away and punched Ronnie in the face. Ronnie fell to the floor and Andy just stared at me.

"Andy, he came onto me I promise! You know I wouldn't do this to you!" I said looking into his eyes.

"Bullshit" He whispered as he walked out the bathroom with tears down his face.

Ronnie got back up with blood dripping from his nose. He just stood there and looked at me.

"Why the fuck do you have to ruin everything?! You need to accept the fact that i have found someone way better than you, i love Andy. I'm over you Ronnie." I said as I walked out the bathroom.

I need to find Andy and tell him exactly what happened. I don't want to loose Andy, not ever. I can't believe Ronnie kissed me, how dare he. It will be all his fault if me and Andy split up and I have a very bad feeling that we will. 

I pushed past everyone in the club as I was trying to find Andy but I couldn't find him anywhere. I noticed Sammi and Jinxx at the bar so I went over to them to see if they had seen Andy.

"Guys have you seen Andy?" I cried

"Shit Kaysha whats wrong?!" Sammi said in panic

"Have you seen Andy?!" I yelled

"I seen him go outside a few minutes ago, is everything okay?" Jinxx asked

I ignored Jinxx and I ran outside as fast as I could. I looked around but I couldn't see Andy anywhere. 

"ANDY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted and sobbed at the same time. 

I walked down the street a little until I heard sobs in an alleyway. I walked down and I found Andy slumped beside a dumpster with a cigarette in his hand. 

"Andy, he kissed me first i promise, i tried to push him away but he wouldn't move, please believe me" I pleaded.

"I don't wanna talk about this." He said

"Please let me explain" I cried as I took his hands in mine. He shoved his hands of mine and I flinched at his reaction.

"Explain what?!" He shouted "How you had your tongue down Ronnie's throat?!"

"Andy i didn't. he kissed me first, he came onto me, please believe me!" I sobbed

"Go away, leave me alone" He whispered.

I started crying even more. I'm gonna loose him, I know I am, and I don't want to. I can't bear the thought of living without him, my life would be miserable. I can't live without him.