Chapter 1

Okay so I just want to say that Ronnie doesn't come into the story until later on, but I hope you like the first chapter :) have loads of ideas for this story! Enjoy!

-

Today is the day that I'm going to see BVB live for the first time! I'm so excited. I hope I meet at least one of them, it would be the best thing thats ever happened to me ever.

Well, I might as well tell you abit about myself. My name is Kaysha, but I prefer to be called Kay, Kaysha just sounds, horrible. I don't like it. Anyway, I have long blonde hair and I have sweepy bangs that go over my blue eyes. I listen to rock music such as BVB(obviously),FIR,AA,ETF,Avenged Sevenfold and so on. I did get judged alot for my music taste and the way I look and dress when I was at school, but to hell with them, I'm not changing for any motherfucker just to make them happy. I have 2 bestfriends and their names are Emma and Mia. They're coming with me to see BVB tonight and all 3 of us are incredibly excited!

Even though I don't like the way I got treated in school, I have my 2 bestfriends and music. Music is my escape and the only thing that understands.

My dad died 2 years ago. The most painfulest day of my life. He died in a car crash whilst trying to catch someone as he was a police officer. I miss him so much but he's not coming back and I just have to move on with my life and make my dad proud because he always hated it when I was upset. So, it's just me and my mom now as I don't have any siblings, living in a house in California. 

It was finally time to get ready for the show! I hopped into the shower. I really didn't want to get out, it was too warm to get out of but I knew I had to. I got out of the shower and picked out some clothes. I picked out my black skinny jeans with my BVB top. I straightened my hair and re applied my eyeliner and mascara. I put on my leather jakcet and my converse when I heard a beep outside. That must be Emma and Mia. I'm so excited to see BVB tonight! Before I leave I left a note on the fridge telling my mom that I'll be back late. I rushed outside and got into Emma's car.

"You exicted?!" Mia asked me

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright, lets go" laughed Emma.

Emma started driving and the whole ride there we were singing along to BVB on their latest album, Set The World On Fire. I was really excited to see BVB. All of them are so inspirational, but Andy inspirses me the most. He just understands, just by writing meaningful lyrics that explain alot of whats happened in my life and whats currently happening.  

We finally got there and the que wasn't so big, but as it was almost time to go in, the line got ridiciously big. Finally, I was somewhere were I didn't get death glares or judged. Me, Emma and Mia were surrounded by people who have probably been bullied for who they are,so we all fitted in with eachother.

-

The room was filled with BVB fans and it was getting really hot and sweaty. Me, Mia and Emma were right at the front of the stage but everytime Andy would come near us, we would get crushed by annoying fan girls trying to rip Andy's clothing off. Typical. BVB played:

Knives and Pens

All your hate

Fallen angels

The legacy

God bless you

Die for you

Love isn't always fair

Pefect Weapon

I was gutted when the show was finished and they went of stage. I didn't want this night to end, hopefully they will be meeting their fans. Me, Emma and Mia went to the venue's bar to get a drink because we were so hot! It was like a sauna in there. We were standing around when we heard all the fans screaming. I looked over and there was BVB talking to their fans. I started freaking out along with Emma and Mia, but we decided that we would just stay at the bar until the crowd dies a little bit. My mom texted me and as I was texting her back a familiar deep voice said 'Hello'. I looked up and it was Andy fucking Biersack, oh my fucking god.