Chapter 20

BVB's show had just finished and me and Andy were in the lift going back to my hotel room.

"Okay if Ronnie is here, ignore him unless he's says anything" I said to Andy

"I'll try babe" he replied back.

The lift doors opened and I held Andy's hand as we walked to my room. Ronnie wasn't there and I'm glad he wasn't because I knew Andy would have hit him again and I really don't want him to fight. 

We got to my room and I unlocked the door.

"Thank god Ronnie isn't here" I said to Andy

"He's fucking lucky" he said

Me and Andy went into my room.

"Nice room" Andy said looking around.

"Yeah it's alright" I said as I placed my bag down on the table.

"Come here you" Andy said as he picked me up and started kissing me passionately.

I squealed inbetween our kiss but I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"I love you, you know that don't you?" Andy said inbetween his breaths as he pulled away from me.

"I love you more" I whispered

"Bullshit" Ady whispered back as he leant in to kiss me again.  We started kissing passionately again until we both fell on the bed. We both giggled.

"I love the sound of your giggle, it's so cute" Andy said as he put his arm around my waist. I looked up and smiled at him and he kissed my head. I layed my head on his chest as he started playing with my fingers.

"We should get a tattoo together babe" he said softly

"Yeah, I think we should too" I said

"Mm. We'll get it tomorrow or something" he said as he cuddled me tighter.

I felt my eyes shutting until there was a loud knock on the door. Andy got up and starting rushing towards the door.

"I bet you thats fucking Ronnie" he said. 

"No wait Andy!" I said as I got up. He stopped and turned around to face me. 

"Let me just see if it is him" I said as I went behind the door. "Who is it?" I shouted

"Kay, it's Ronnie, i can't take this anymore, can't we talk?"

Andy pushed me out the way of the door and opened it. Ronnie looked at him with confusion but Andy looked like he was ready to kill him.

"You better fucking walk away now" Andy said to Ronnie.

"Or what?" Ronnie laughed "The fuck you gonna do?"  

"Ronnie, just go" I said to him

"Kay, please I need to talk to you" he said as he looked into my eyes.

Suddenly I seen Andy's hand punch Ronnie's face and Ronnie fell to the floor. I knew something like this would happen.

"ANDY!" I shouted as I tried to pull Andy off Ronnie.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you, you need to accept the fact that she's with me now, and I swear, if you ever come near my girlfriend again, you'll be getting more than that, and if you ever try and kiss her again, i will fucking kill you now leave Radke, before you really do get seriously hurt" Andy shouted at him.

Ronnie got up with his hand holding his nose to stop the bleeding.

"Fuck you both" he spat as he stormed away. 

I sighed with relief knowing that he isn't gonna bother me anymore. Andy closed the door behind and I sat on the couch as I pulled my knees up to my face. Andy came over and sat by me.

"Whats wrong baby?" he asked me

"I didn't want you to fight, he could've hit you back and then it would have been my fault if you got hurt" I said as I buried my face into my knees

"Kaysha, don't worry about me, I'm just trying to protect you, I don't want to loose you again over that asshole because I love you too much" Andy said as he lifted my chin up.

"I'm sorry if I scared you" he whispered.

I shook my head "No, you didn't, I love you too" I said as I crawled on his lap and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head and leaned his back on the couch as he started stroking my hair.

I started to fall asleep. Andy was comfy to lie on, it felt like I was lying on a bed. I love this man too much and I never ever want to loose him again.

"I love you Andy" I whispered as I felt my eyes shut.

"I love you too baby" he whispered as I fell into a deep sleep.

-

sorry for writing such a short chapter but i hope you liked it! thank you for reading and commenting, it means alot to me<3