Chapter 18

I woke up to warmth of Andy's body wrapped around mine. I looked up at Andy and I smiled. I'm so happy I have him back, I just hope that this time it's for good. I cuddled him tighter and he began to wake up.

"Morning baby" he whispered to me

"Morning Andy" I replied

Today was the day that I leave for New York but I don't want to leave Andy now that we've got back together but I have too. I looked at the clock on my phone and it read 10am. My plane leaves at 1 so I freed myself from Andy's arm and get up of the couch.

"Where you goinggggggg?" Andy moaned. 

I giggled at his cuteness "I have to get ready to leave for New York"

"Oh yeah I forgot you were going today"

"I'm gonna see you in New York right?" I remembered that BVB are going to New York today aswell but our plane leaves at different times so I couldn't go with them.

"Of course you are" Andy smiled.

I smiled back at him as I made my way to Andy's bedroom to get changed and pack a few other stuff. I was stopped by Sammi on the way.

"So are you and Andy back together?! I saw you two on the couch earlier on this morning" she said excitedly

"Yeah, we're back together" I said with a huge stupid grin on my face

Sammi squealed as she hugged me "I knew you two would work things out"

I smiled as I carried on walking to the bedroom. Once I was there I took a quick shower and got dressed. I dried and straightened my hair and I put a little make up on. Once I was finished getting ready I packed a few things that I left out and I carried my bags towards the front of the bus.

"Where you going Kay?" Jinxx asked me

"I'm leaving for New York today" I answered.

Andy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you" he whispered in my ear.

 I smiled as I turned around to face him and I kissed his lips

"I'm gonna miss you too" I said

CC nearlly spat his coffee everywhere when he saw us kiss and everyone laughed at him.

"Are you guys back together?!" CC asked still wiping coffee of his mouth

"Yeah" I laughed

Everyone kept staring at us and smiling and I felt a little awkward.

"I'm glad you both realised how much you missed eachother" Ashley said.

"I don't wanna leave, I wanna come to New York with you guys" I moaned

"I wish you could too baby, but your taxi is here and your plane leaves in an hour, you better go" Andy said opening the door for me.

"Getting rid of me are you?" I laughed

"No, I don't want you to go" he said sadly

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him with passion. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me back.

"I love you" he said against my lips

"I love you too" I replied back.

Andy helped me load my bags into the taxi and I said bye to everyone and got into the taxi and drove away. The airport was only 15 minutes away from where we were so it wasn't that bad.

After being in the taxi for about 10 minutes my phone starting ringing and I looked at the caller ID and it was Andy.

"I miss you already and you have only been gone 10 minutes" Andy said as soon as I answered.

"I miss you too, when are you guys leaving for New York?" I asked him

"Our plane leaves at 9 o clock tonight" he said

"Oh okay, well I gotta go now, I'm at the airport" I said 

"Okay, call me when you're about to take off, I wanna make sure you're okay, I love you Kay"

"I will, I love you too Andy" I said as I ended the call.

I unloaded my bags from the taxi and I went into the airport. Once I gave my passport in, I went to wait for my plane. I sat down on a chair and I starting reading a magazine until a girl sat opposite me. I kind of recognised her but I couldn't remember who it was.

Our eyes met but I quickly started to read my magazine again. I could feel her still staring at me and then she got up and came and sat next to me.

"Hey, you're Andy's ex, Kaysha right?" she asked me

"Hey, ur yeah, but we're back together now" I replied.

"Oh good! Well I'm Ella, Jake's girlfriend" Thats who it was!

"Nice to meet you" I replied

"You too, what you doing here anyway?" she asked me

"Oh i'm going to New York for an audition, what about you?"

"Oh cool, auditioning for what? and I've just come from England. I'm here to see Jake for a couple of hours until he leaves for New York tonight but I have a couple of photoshoots here aswell"

"I'm auditioning to be in a band, and cool! He hasn't shut up about you for days! He really misses you" I laughed

"Oh cool! and aw he's cute, I miss him too" she smiled

I smiled back "So how come you're waiting here? I thought you could just go once you've got your luggage?" I asked

"My luggage hasn't arrived yet so I'm waiting for it" she rolled her eyes when she said it.

"Oh, I hate it when that happens" I replied

My plane got called out so I stood up and Ella did too.

"Well my plane just got called out so I have to go, it was nice meeting you finally" I said to her

"Yeah you too, good luck with the audition! see you soon"

We exchanged numbers and I walked towards the gate to my plane. I got on the plane and I went to my seat. The plane was already crowded and I started to feel sick already. I remembered that Andy told me to phone him when I was about to take off so I got out my phone and called him.

"Hey baby" he said as he answered.

"Hey babe, I'm on the plane now, this plane is fucking horrible, I want to get off it now" I said to him

"Aw baby don't worry, you'll be fine. I wish I was there to make sure you're okay" he replied

I smiled at the phone. I must look like a right idiot smiling at my phone but I couldn't help it when I was speaking to Andy.

"It's unbelievable how much I miss you already" I groaned

"I miss you too Kay" he said back

"Well the plane is about to take off now, I'll call you later, I love you Andy"

"Okay, I'll speak to you later love, I love you too, hope you're okay baby"

I smiled as I hung up. I was sitting on my own and I'm happy that I am because I hate feeling crowded around people. I fastened my seat belt and the plane took off. I put my earphones in and I listened to The Morticans Daughter and it reminded me of the night when Andy first told me he loved me in front of all his fans. I smiled as I started to fall asleep slowly to the sound of my Andy's voice.

-

Sort of a filler chapter, hope you liked it :)