Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning at 8am and I still feel really weird. I always get up early when I'm ill and I hate it. I'm not a morning person at all. I turned around and the sight of my Andy's face sleeping made me smile instantly. He had his arm draped over me so I shuffled out of bed carefully. Once I managed to get out of bed without waking Andy up, I walked into the kitchen and I realised there wasn't any coffee. I groaned and I went back into the bedroom to get dressed so I could go to Starbucks. Once I was dressed I made my way to Starbucks.

I got into Starbucks and I ordered 7 coffees for me, Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, CC and John. I managed to carry all the coffees and as I was walking out of Starbucks someone shouted my name. I turned around and it was Ronnie, shit.

"Hey Kaysha, are all them coffees for you?" he laughed

"Hey, urm, no they're not"

"Why have you been ignoring my texts?" he asked me. I forgot all about my phone being broke.

"Oh urm, my phone is broke" I answered awkwardly.

"What are you doing in LA anyway?" he asked me. Oh shit. I can't just lie to him, I'm just gonna have to tell him about Andy, no matter how much is hurts him.

"I'm here with my boyfriend" I said slowly "His band is on tour and he asked me to go with him" I put my head down to the floor because I couldn't stand looking at the hurt in Ronnie's eyes. I know me and him were over a long time ago, but I still kinda care about him.

"Oh..urm, well I'm glad you're happy with someone, whose your boyfriend if you don't mind me asking?" He hid all the pain he had, but I still knew it was there, I felt so bad, but theres nothing I could do and now he wants to know who he is? Does he actually want to make this harder for himself?

"Andy Biersack" I said simply. I knew that him and Andy are friends, so I could understand why he would be upset, but if I've moved on, he can too.

"Oh good for you Kays, he's a good guy" I hated it when he called me Kays because thats the nickname he gave me when we were together. I could easily tell he was holding his tears back so this was a good moment to leave.

"Urm, I have to go now, I'll see you soon" 

"Can I have hug?" I put the coffees down on the nearest and I gave him a tighty hug. I felt really bad and I felt like crying myself. I hated making people feel bad, it makes me feel horrible. I pulled away and I picked the coffees back up.

"Bye Kays" I walked out of Starbucks and I sighed heavily. I felt really really bad. I looked back and I could see Ronnie sitting down in Starbucks with his face in his hands. That made me feel even worse. But it's his fault why we broke up and our relationship wasn't good at all, I need to focus on Andy, because I love him.

Ronnie's POV

She has a boyfriend. I fucking knew it. When she told me, I felt like she just ripped my heart out and threw it to the ground. I'm so heartbroken. It's been a long time since me and Kay split up but I still love her and I don't think I could ever get over her. It hurts to know that she has moved on, and I haven't. Me and Andy are really good friends but he has my Kaysha. She's mine, not his. I will find a way to get her back.

I can't just let her go. I've tried, I've really tried, but I can't. She'll never understand how much I love her and she never did when we was together. Well, I did treat her badly afterall, but I wish i could go back in time and fix it all. I just want her back.

Kaysha's POV

I got back to the tour bus and Andy was pacing up and down with his phone in his hand. CC,Jinxx,Jake and Ashley were all sitting on the couch watching T.V. He didn't see me come in and as I set the coffees down on the table he noticed me and ran to me straight away.