Chapter 6

It was an hour before BVB's show and we were all on the bus. The boys were getting ready, putting their make up while I was just sitting around. Jinxx finally came back from Sammi's.

"Hey sorry guys, got here as fast as I could" He said as he opened the door.

"It's alright Jinxx, just get ready quick" Andy said

The boys were finally done and we all went backstage in the venue. They got their own dressing room so we all chilled in there until it was time for them to go on stage. I was sitting on Andy's lap, resting my head on his chest. I was so tired. I just wanted to go to sleep but I wasn't gonna miss their show. 

There was a balcony at the back of the standing area in the venue were all the photograhers are, so me and John were gonna be watching from up there. I don't know why we couldn't just watch from the side of the stage but John really wanted to go up there. 

"Are you excited for the show baby?" Andy asked me

"Yeah of course I am, I'm sure you will be amazing, as per usual" I said lifting my head up of Andy's chest to face him.

"Good because I have a surprise for you" He said, as he leaned in to kiss me.

A surprise? Hm, I don't like surprises, they make me feel weird because I don't know what it is. But I'm assuming it's something good and something that will make me happy so I guess I'll just have to wait.

"Babe I'm going outside for a smoke, I'll be back in a sec" Andy said

I jumped of him and he went outside for a cigarette. I wish he would stop smoking but it's his choice so I can't stop him. I stayed in the dressing room with Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC when Sammi walked into the room. Jinxx stood up and kissed her and I couldn't help but smile. They are so cute! I've always wanted to meet her but I'm too shy to go and speak to her. Soon enough, she comes up to me and we start speaking

"Hey, aren't you Andy's girlfriend?" She asked with a big smile on her face

"Yeah, nice to meet you, I'm Kaysha, but call me Kay" I said, smiling back at her

"I'm Sammi, Jinxx's fiancee" She said

We spoke for a while and we got onto the topic of Andy.

"So how did you and Andy meet?" She asked me

I smiled. I always smile when I hear his name. I always smile when I think about him. I think I love him. Wait, I can't love him, I haven't been with him long, I don't want to love him. Well I do, just not yet because he might be creeped out and he might not love me yet. Urg, I don't know.

"Well, I was at BVB's show a couple of nights ago and I was waiting by the bar with my 2 bestfriends and he came upto me and asked if we wanted to go backstage with him, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC and we did and we talked and stuff and then we got eachother's numbers and it all started from there I suppose" I said, with the biggest grin on my face.

"wow thats lucky, any girl would die to be you, well except me, because I have my Jinxxy" She laughed.

"I doubt they would Sammi" I said, looking down at my hands. I don't think I'm good enough for Andy and I never will. He could get anyone he wanted but he chose me? I feel happy that he's mine, but he could do so much better. He will probably realise this soon and leave me, but I can't think like that, I trust him not to hurt me, and I'm sure he wouldn't.

"they would! everyone loves Andy, why would you think they wouldn't?" She asked me

"Well because,  I don't think I'm good enough for Andy, he could get anyone he wanted" I answered.