Patton

Tw: Beating, fighting, someone gets a broken arm, details of a body being torn apart but no one is getting torn apart.

Janus watches Emile and Remy, they both are trying to comfort each other. Well, Remy is trying to comfort Emile. I'm surprised he is pregnant but it makes sense. I do feel another life with him.

Janus clears his throat, "Enough of this sweet shit. I'm bored." He states, "And I've decided who I'm going to torture." He smiles and turns to our cell.

I immediately get worried and get in front of Emile, ready to protect him. Remy gets up and grabs his bars,  yelling at Janus as Roman weakly yells at Janus as well.

"Don't worry, I'm not a monster. I would never hurt anyone who is pregnant," Janus states as he unlocks our cell.

I realize what that means. I'm going to be tortured. Me. And Virgil isn't here to protect me. He grabs my arm and I panic. He is going to beat me. Maybe kill me.

My body moves on it's own. I pull my arm back and use my other arm to punch him in the face, aiming for his nose just like when I punched Logan. I hear a crack and Janus curses. He goes to backhand me and I dodge it, "Emile run," I yell as I keep my eyes on Janus.

Emile runs past and I hear Remy yelling at him to keep running and get out of here. I focus on Janus, making a fist.

"I didn't think you had it in you," Janus says to me with a glare.

"I've changed. I'm not as weak as I used to be," I stated harshly.

Janus smirked, "Then I won't feel bad for beating you to death."

He punches at me and I dodge it, I go to punch him but he grabs my arm and pushes me into the wall, holding my arm behind my back.

"I was going to show Emile mercy but you ruined that by telling him to run," Janus stated before bending my arm quickly, causing it to snap.

I let out a loud, painful scream as I immediately start to cry from the pain. Janus throws me onto the ground roughly. I hold my arm as I sob, my vision being blurred by tears.

"What a shame, I thought you would have been more challenging. I guess I got my hopes up," Janus said sounding bored and a tad disappointed.

He kicks me in the stomach a couple times before grabbing me roughly and throwing me into the hallway so everyone can see. "I want to show everyone my new device." He pulls out a metal looking box from his pocket.

He turns it on and it has a red dot lighting up. The small screen saying 100% charged. He presses the small black button and I see electricity currents going from the two antennas on the top if it. He moves the box towards me and the second it touches me I let out a scream, louder than before.

Every single part of me feels like it's on fire. I feel like my limbs are being pulled apart over and over again. My vision starts to have black spots appearing as I start to feel dizzy and sick, like I'm going to throw up. Everyone is yelling and I can't make out what they are saying, it's like being underwater and everyone sounds muffled.

I then pass out, everything fading to black and the pain disappearing.