Roman

It starts raining, I'm cuddling Patton, I guess I ended up falling asleep after my little breakdown. I should go talk to everyone. We should be planning things out. Not taking naps.

I sit up but Patton stops me, "Where are you going? Its almost nighttime we should sleep." His words are hard to understand since he is half asleep.

"I just want to talk to everyone. I'll be downstairs. That's not too far, right?"

"Okay, come back fast though."

"I will," I kiss him gently and leave the room, walking downstairs.

Remy and Emile are on one of the couches, Emile is sitting on Remy's lap while they makeout. Logan is in the kitchen cooking some supper. I walk over to Logan, ignoring the fairies on the couch.

"Hey, Logan. What are you making," I ask as I lean against the counter.

"Just some food in case anyone is hungry," he answers, not even looking at me.

"Are you okay?"

He let's out a sigh, "Virgil left to scout out the castle for us. But he hasn't returned and I'm getting worried."

"Oh, well I'm sure he will be fine. How about we focus on cooking?" I walk over to the oven, "You burnt some of the food."

Logan cursed under his breath and walked over, "Let's fix it then."

After about twenty minutes we make a meal and everyone comes to eat, minus the emo. We all talk about random things as the storm outside doesn't let up. Soon we all go off to bed, except Logan who is standing by the window.

I walk over to him, "Are you going to stay up all night waiting for him to return?"

Logan keeps looking out the window, not even looking at me, "I want to be here when he returns."

"Logan, he might not return tonight. He probably found a place to stay due to the storm," I set a hand on his shoulder. "I know he will be fine."

"I'm just worried. He seems distant now. What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

I cup Logan's face and make him look at me, "Of course he loves you. Otherwise he wouldn't have been trying so hard to defeat Remus and Janus for a year. He wants this place to be safe for everyone so that we don't have to live in fear along with others. So that you guys can be happy together."

He nods a little, "Your right. Thank you Roman. We should get some sleep now."

I nod, "Yeah, I need my beauty sleep and Patton is waiting for me. Good night Logan."

"Good night Roman."

I walk upstairs and go to my bedroom where Patton is already asleep on the bed. I lay down next to him and wrap an arm around him, holding him close. After a couple of minutes I fall asleep.

"Wake up, Virgil's back," Patton says, shaking me a bit.

I sit up with a yawn and stretch, "I'll be down in a bit."

"Okay," Patton leaves the room.

I sit up on the bed and stretch, I get out of my bed start changing before I stop. I feel like someone is watching me. I look out the window, looking around for a bit. I stop when I see a snake hanging off a tree branch. It's yellow and black. Probably poisonous, I don't know.

I shake my head, I'm probably thinking someone is watching me. It's normal in my life. I finish getting changed before I head downstairs to eat breakfast and talk to everyone.

Virgil informs us about the person he met and while Remy was skeptical, we all were just happy he returned to us unharmed.

Sorry it's a little short! This is just for building things up and trying to move the story along.