Logan

Roman and me take the three to our house. They talk and catch up while Remy and Emile and I go to the kitchen to talk. Roman and Patton went to the livingroom.

I ask, "Do you have any idea of where Virgil could be?"

Remy answers, "There is a rebellion going on. A group is attacking the castle and guards. We think he might be involved with that group but we aren't completely sure."

Emile adds on, "We looked for anything that could be a base but come up short everytime. It's really hard but we won't give up."

I nod, "That is reassuring to hear. I feel when he uses his magic which would explain that he is involved in a rebellion. I was worried at first, I had thought that Remus and Janus had found him." My voice got quieter as I spoke which made me feel pathetic.

Emile says, "We will find him. We have the power of friendship and love on our side. I know that sounds cheesy but its true. When the time comes we will find him or he will find us. And patience is key. We wanted to come see you and Roman sooner but we needed to wait until it was safe enough for us to come out of the woods. It is getting patrolled."

I nod, "That is understandable. With us leaving and separating Remus and Janus have no way to know where we are. Which is reassuring." I added on.

We talk for a couple more hours before I make some food and we all sit down as group. We all talk about what has happened in the year that we were gone.

Then Patton perks up, "What if you two come back?"

Roman replies first, "That would be great but I don't think that is safe. Won't someone be expecting us?"

Remy answers for Patton, "No. No one goes around the cabin anymore. Plus it would be better than us having to sneak out of the woods. In fact I am worried about what they are planning."

I look at the fairy, "What do you mean?"

Remy sighs, "A lot has changed since you two left. Remus and Janus have become more powerful and cruel. I am worried that they will do something that will make everyone's lives not worth living."

I nod and so does Roman.

That settles it. We are going back to where it all started one year ago.

We arrive to the cabin, I had called and canceled meetings and said that Roman had a family emergency that had needed him. We have been allowed a week before they fire him. Some people are not so patient.

We set our bags inside and unpack. The cabin is surprisingly clean. Patton told us he would sneak over and clean when he could. Roman appreciated that a lot, especially since we spent so long cleaning it last year.

We all sit down in the livingroom once we are settled in.

I start the conversation, "What do we do from here on out?"

Remy answers, "Don't know. I guess we can just scout out everything and then go on from there."

Emile speaks up, "I know someone who could help us. She actually is in the rebellion aganist Remus."

Remy looks shocked, "When were you gonna tell me?"

"When the time was right which is now. I will go get her," He says as he stands up.

Remy stands up after his boyfriend, "You are not going alone. It's not safe. I'm coming with you."

Emile goes to say something but stops and thinks it over. "Fine. We will be back as soon as we can. Stay inside and if anyone comes around then hide. If Remus finds out you two are back or finds any of us, oh man. We are... Its bad. That's all I can say."

We nod and watch the two leave the house. Patton stands up and goes to Roman, "We should do something while we wait."

Roman smiles, "Is that something making out?"

Patton blushes and giggles then they kiss and start to makeout though it looks like they are trying to eat each other's faces. Ew, Virgil and I would never do that.

I sigh and go to the kitchen, Virgil. I miss him so much. It just is not fair how things ended up. I cannot move on no matter how hard or how many times I've tried. I just love him too much.

I hear the other two talking but I cannot understand what they are saying. They are talking softly and their voices only go so far. I make some coffee to distract myself as I wait for the fairies to return.

It's been five hours, give or take some time, but they returned. Finally. They came back with some woman named Scarlett. Apparently they have a base and she is willing to show us where it is. So we all talk in private and decide to go check out this base.

She mentioned that there are a lot of people there so hopefully Virgil will be one of them. Remy and Emile do think that he is involved in the group. But thinking is different than it actually being true.

I space out as we walk and the only I know that we are there is when Roman nudges me gently and says, "Logan. We made it."