Chapter 2

I woke up in an empty house it was not unusual, my mom left us when I was a kid and since then my father is blaming me for that he always tells me I was the reason she left, but what he didn't know was that she left a note in my room 'I wasn't ready for a family I'm sorry but I'm not a good mom'.

I could be mad at her for leaving me like this but on the other side I understand her but I didn't want to talk about it I was only 3 years old so I don't really remember her.

I made myself some food, put my clothes on and walked to school.

Today our first lesson was History which was a story I found boring so I didn't pay attention. Suddenly the principal came in our class. "Y/N?" I was in shock because I heard my name "yes" I said, "come with me" so I followed her to the hallway. 

"Your father called and said that he didn't feel well so he asked if you could come home to help him" I knew this was one of his tricks to get me home to punish me. "Y/n?" she asked "yes sorry" I excused myself. "So you can go home now to go help your dad" I agreed, with tears in my eyes I walked with the principal to my classroom to get my stuff. 

"She can go home for today , there's nothing wrong just something personal" she said, I put on a fake smile and laughed at my bestfriends. Before I took a glance in Jungkook's eyes he was watching me very serious as if he knew that I was on the edge of crying.  I immediatly look away from him and smiled awkwardly. 

I left school and came home...

I slowly opened the door but before I knew it my dad punched me to the ground "just leaving without telling me huh ugly" while he took out his belt tears were streaming down my cheeks "no please no da-" *TSKSLKKK* the hard slap of his belt touched my stomach. He kept doing it while i was crying and screaming "F*CKING BRAT GONNA BE ANNOYING AND MAKE EVERYONE HEAR YOU" 

He grasped my hair and pulled me up and punched me against the wall "IT'S ALL YOUR F*UCKING FAULT SHE LEFT US" he said and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wodka and drank it. "Get out of my sight before I kill you".

With that I went upstairs and cried the whole day, since we didn't had any homework to do I couldn't do anything but cry. What if it was really my fault my mom left  I tought I did feel guilty for my mom who left.

Jungkook's pov

When I was walking home after school I tought about y/n today when she left I saw something in her eyes I never saw it was sad but I don't know altough I hate her I can't stop thinking about what I saw in her eyes maybe it's nothing I tought to myself.

When I came home I greeted my mother "hey mom", "hey son how was school why didn't Hyunjin come with you?"                                                                                                                                                  "School was as usual and he had a test to make because he was sick on the day of the test so yeah" I usually always head home with my bestfriend Hyunjin because we don't live far from eachother and play some games and have fun. 

"Oh okey sweatheart can you set up the table dinner is almost ready" "coming" I said and make the table. 

My dad died 3 years ago when I was 13 years old it was a hard time for both me and my mom but I needed to stay strong for my mom that's why I'm so caring for her. Only Hyunjin knows about my father's dead I don't want everyone to have mercy with me. Since I'm one of the populair boys I don't want to be the sad one.

I actually don't really know why I am one of the populair ones I don't really care about it. It's somethimes kind of annoying when girls hang around me because I am not like a fuckboy or something. But it is somethimes usefull to get stuff done or something but yeah.

After dinner I told my mom I am going upstairs.. When I was upstairs I called Hyunjin..

"Jey-key-heyy" he said I laughed "Hi Hyunjinie" we both laughed we talked a bit , but I wanted to ask him if he didn't tought the same as me..."hey didn't you think y/n looked sad when she left our class today?"  "uhmm I don't know why do you care is our cookie caring about y/n?" he teased. I scoffed "What in your dreams like I ever would fall for her I was just wondering", "ahh okay I don't know I didn't really pay attention"

We didn't really go deeper in the conversation and after a while we hung up. It was already midnight so I just went asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thankyou for reading again ❤