Chapter 43

Jungkook pov

I woke up in the morning feeling a weight on me, I opened me eyes to look what it was and saw Y/n laying on top of my body arms laying on my shoulder with er closed eyes and pouthy lips.

I smiled at her cute face and put her hair behind her ear, I looked at my watch to see how late it was and saw it was only 10am.

Hyunjin was coming around 1pm so we had still a lot of time, I scrolled trough my social medias on my phone while she was sleeping.

I was texting a little with hyunjin when I suddenly felt a hum coming from Y/n I looked down to see if she was awake and I saw that her eyes were slowly opening.

"Oh you're already awake?" she asked when she looked up and was met with my eyes sparkling down at her "yeah, did you sleep well are you okey?".

She nodded with a smile "yes thankyou did you?" she asked while she looked trough her lashes wich made me kinda think back at the actions of last night when she was looking trough her lashes like that too.

I menatlly slapped myself for thinking back at it with her now on top of me.

I nodded at her question as response, she suddenly started smiling really hard until her eyes were squinted "what? why are you smiling so hard suddenly?" I started smiling too because she has that effect on you when she smiles.

She lay her head back on my chest "I'm just really happy with you" I could feel my smile widden when she said this,  I looked down and placed my fingers under her chin "and I'm really happy with you too" I gave her lips a kiss and she didn't waste a second to kiss me back.

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes and I felt there was something she wanted to say, suddenly she spoke up "last night was good r-right?" I could feel she was asking this because she wasn't sure if she was good enough.

"Babe are you worrying you weren't good enough?"  she looked at me and nodded "it's j-just I've never t-took the lead or t-talked like that so I don't know if it's w-was good?" 

It was one of the best sex I've had with her and she's insecure about her taking the lead it was something that really drove me crazy, her taking control over me only me and no one else it drove me insane.

"Baby you were perfect I really loved it , did you like it?" I wanted to know if she really liked taking control over me because if she does so I would like to see her do it again.

Her cheecks became red and she looked down at my chest "y-yes" she said with a shy giggle and looked back up "you can always take control baby I loved it and if you love it too don't be shy and go ahead" I smiled at her to relax her a little.

She nodded and smiled "d-do you have any k-kinks you know like things you wanna do?" I was taken aback by her question but I wanted to be honest with her.

"Why you wanna try?" she  nodded at my question shyly but still looking in my eyes I could feel she was getting more relaxer about this subject between us.

"Well there are some things I wanna try such as 'roleplay' 'cockwarming' 'toysex' but please don't feel pushed it's not like i'm needy for it" Altough it would be hot to do these things with her I didn't want to make her feel pushed.

She was just nodding at my answer "I don't feel pushed but thankyou" a sudden question came in my head so...

"Do you have any kinks?"