Chapter 45

Jungkook pov

I took a week of from school to stay with Y/n, my mom was okay with it since she couldn't stay home because of her job. Y/n was still resting she couldn't really talk that much because her face needs to be repaired.

She was watching some show on my Tv in my bedroom while I was going for some food and drinks so she doesn't need to get up, when I got back in my room I saw her sitting straight up with her back against the headboard it hurts to see her in pain but I want to take as much care for her as I can.

"What are you thinking about?" her eyes looked straight in mine but she immediatly looked back at her fingers, she fiddled with her fingers while I sit beside her placing the drinks and foods on my nightstand.

"Should I go to the police?" 

My eyes went straight to hers "it would be the best but if you don't want if or if you're not ready for it yet I respect that it's your choice but think about your safety too".

She twisted her head to me and gave me a soft smile of appreciation, her face was still covered with band aids and more.

"I think I'm gonna do it if I'm repaired" I nodded and gave her a smile "I'm proud of you, do I need to go with you?" 

She nodded "yes please" I gave her a nod and pecked her lips softly I didn't want to touch her face because it might hurt her.

Her hands flew to my neck to pull me closer and made the kiss deeper, I smiled in the kiss and placed my hands on her hips.

"JUNGKOOK Y/N FOOD IS READY" 

we both signed at the statement of my mom but we both laughed at eachother at the tought of getting interupted, I placed her hands in mine and helped her to get out of the bed.

*******************

Y/n pov

It was now a few day further and we were on our way to the police office, Jungkook was driving while I was sitting next to him. I was nervous to open up about it to the police and maybe also scared for my dad what he could do.

Jungkook placed his hands on mine since he saw I was nervous "it's gonna be fine just tell them the truth and let them see the pictures it will make the story more clearer" I nodded and gave him a hum as response.

We took some pictures of my wounds as prove for the accident.

We arrived at the police station and walked in, we stopped at the receptionist. 

"Hello, what can we do for you?" a man said behind the counter.

"We are here to do a declaration" Jungkook said to the man, he nodded "follow me" we walked behind the corner and he brought us to an appart office where another man was behind his desk.

"Just take a seat he'll help you" we both nodded and took a seat while the man already left.

Jungkook pov

"About what do you want to do a declaration?" the man kindly asked.

"I w-wanna report my d-dad" Y/n said, the eyes of the man went soft as he saw her looking down as she was fiddling with her fingers.

"Okay tell me everything every detail can be important but take your time" she nodded.

"First of all about what do you wanna report him?" 

"Abusing and alcohol addiction" the man nodded as he wrote down everything she says "what's his name?".

"Y/f/n"