Chapter 13

(WEEKEND)

Y/n pov

I woke up next to Jungkook still sleeping I stared at him, since I started spending time with him my nightmares got away I slept much more comforabler maybe it was because I didnt have to worry about what could happen to me or in the house while I was sleeping, me and Jungkook I dont actually know what we are since he hadnt confessed something neither did I because I was to scared what if he just wanted me to be save and just protects me and doesnt have any feelings for me....

"Your'e gonna keep staring at me?" Jungkook asked with his morning voice which made me shocked since he hadnt opened his eyes yet "h-how c-could you k-now" I got shy he smilled and opened his eyes and I could already just fall for him by his eyes. "I have a third eye" "what?" he shoot out in laughter I laughed too by his laugh.

"Cute" he said while giving me a kiss on the cheeck which made me all red, "I'm gonna shower" he said and went to the bathroom I kept laying down and fell back asleep..

"Y/n wake up were gonna eat" I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook combing my hair behind my ear I nodded and went to the bathroom to dress up and put some make-up on.

Jungkook pov

I went downstairs and saw my mom setting up the table and I helped her "where is Y/n" she asked "she is just dressing up" I smilled thinking about her cute morning face "you like her dont ya?" she asked "is it that obvious?" she laughed "no totally not" she said sarcasticly I just laughed and took a seat.

Y/n came downstairs and sat beside me in front of me sat my mom. Suddenly my mom spoke up "oh yeah tonight I have a birthday party from a friend so I'm probably gonna be late home" I smirked by the tought that me and Y/n were alone home and could do what we want... I saw Y/n nodding "ok mom" I said while also nodding.

After we helped cleaning up we went upstairs to my room "Is there any homework I need to do or study till next week?" she asked I thought for awhile "yes do you want me to help" she nodded. We did some math exersices and I helped her study for a french test.

We studied for like an hour...

"Hi would you mind if I go for a run" I asked "Yes how long would you take" "A little more then 30 minutes I guess" she nodded "see ya" she answered me with the same and went outside since my mom was already gone I was a little scared but I really needed to stay in form.

Y/n pov

I was just sitting in Jungkooks room when I heard a knock on the door I shocked and went to the door but only to look out of thr window and I saw my dad thats when I freaked out I didnt know what to do"YAH OPEN UP THE GOD DAMN DOOR" I went upstairs picked my phone and called Jungkook...

"yes Y/n" he said while panting "Jungkook-k come home please" I said while getting a panick attack I breath in and out but it was hard "what's wrong?" he asked concered "my d-dad h-e is-s here jungkook" "What stay calm I'm on my way" and with that he hung up.. I went downstairs to grab some water "TF WHY YALL NOT OPENING THIS GODDAMM DOOR" I heard and fliched I drank more when I heard another voice I calmed down a little.

"Sorry sir what brings you here" I heard Jungkook speaking "YAH HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRLLLL" my dad asked "No sir I have already told you that I have never seen this girl so stop coming to this house" and with that he slammed the door close.

"Y/n?" he asked while coming in the kitchen but what I saw calmed me for reall down he was sweaty but he looked hella hot his hair sticking to his head while his skin was glistening from all the sweat I didnt realise I was literally checking him out when he spoke again.

"Are you ok?" I looked back at him in the eyes only to see him smirking at me "y-yes it w-was scary thankyou for coming" "no problem babe I'm gonna shower now see ya" I stood there frozen by the way he called me now my butterflies had really woken up...

While he was taking a shower I sat on his bed playing on the Tv some of his games I started thinking does he really loves me? what are we actually? should I ask him? Ok if he comes back Im gonna ask him...

Jungkook came back and saw me playing with his games "like it?" he asked and I nodded I putt the game on pause but kept looking at the screen since I was too shy to ask him in the face "Jungkook.. can I ask you somethin?" "yes sure" he aswered I breath in and here we go...

"What are we? I mean we kissed and all and you call me babe but I dont know are we in a realationship or? I mean I really like you but- I mean if you dont feel the same-" he made me silent by kissing me he pulled away "I love you too" he said laughing my butterflies were like spinning faster and faster ....

He sat down next to me "really?" I asked "you wanna know how much?" he asked smirking oh I know where this is going but I couldnt deny that I didnt want it "yes"..

(YALL KNOW WHATS GONNA COME...)👀

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading I really appreciate it <3

Dont forget to vote !!!