Chapter 51

(Please read A/N at the end <3)

Jungkook pov

As soon as I opened my eyes when I woke up I felt my head aching and I didn't even know why, it's a feeling I've never excpierenced before it was really bad, I lay my hand on my head giving a little pressure to it since it always helped me to get the feeling of a headache away.

"You awake?" I look up to see Y/n walking in a small smile plastered on her face her ams crossed over her body, it hit me it was already sunny outside and Y/n is already dressed and fully awake what the fuck happened? I never sleep this long.

"Yeah how late is it?" 

"It's around 2pm" my eyes widened as if I heard the biggest news I've ever heard.

"What? How? I never sleep this long, I also have a huge headache" when I said the last word my head ached again so I let myself fall back on the bed hoping it would help the pain.

Her body walked over to the other side she lay herself down next to me "you were drunk that's why" my eyes got bigger I never drank it's not legally yet and surely I wouldn't drink with Y/n around me oh no what if I was rude or hurt her fuck what do I do?

"Omg did I hurt you did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry but I didn't even drink any" I just drank some mojito I remembered but then I started thinking how I got in my bed, I didn't know anymore shit.

"Relax you didn't do anything wrong the opposite actually and I saw the bottle of mojito wasn't virgin" she smilled while saying this I'm glad I didn't hurt her that would be the end of me.

"Ow I thought it was but what did I say to you?" I was really curious I wanted to know what I said or did to her.

"Well, you said that I was yours no mather what happened, that no one else can love me as you love me" it's true but I would never say this out loud to her, I would feel embarressed about that.

A smirk formed on my face, altough my head is hurting really bad I feel a little better now by being with her talking with her, I love everything about her.

"I bet you loved hearing those words coming from me" I wish I could just go back in time and see her reaction when I said all these things to her.

"I did" she shyly said while crawling a little closer to my chest to hide her face, I noticed this is something she always does when she gets shy, she crawls closer to me until I can't see her face anymore. Cute.

"Did you mean it?" she asks, I didn't want to look at her knowing when I would do much effort I would cry from the pain. 

"I don't remember a thing but if I really said I was the one who could love you the most , then yes fucking yes" a giggle left her mouth, I felt her laughter through my shirt the vibration against my chest.

"No seriously Y/n I love you so fucking much" I wanted her to hear this I wanted her to know she is loved, she fixed me, I wanna fix her too.

"I love you too" she answered while placing a kiss on my collarbone, it may seem like a stupid kiss but to me it was so much more it was a feeling of being accepted of being loved a sparkle that was given to me.

"How do you feel?" I scoffed in a kind way at her words, she pulls away from me now looking me in the eyes, she looked like she was searching for something in my eyes she kept staring in them.