chapter 19

Y/n pov

Last night my dad went really hard on me again just when the bruises were finnaly faiding away they are back so I need to cover more up. I was just laying on my bed putting my music off to go to bed when I got a message...

JUNGKOOK: Hey Y/n are u alright?

ME: heyy yeah fine...

JUNGKOOK: Wanna facetime?

ME: ok but not that long I need to go to bed.

JUNGKOOK: Ok babe <3

I was flustered by the name he called me even we are in a relationship it's still different to hear it from him....

(on the call)

When I saw him I was flustered he was laying in his bed with fluffy messy hair and no t-shirt even tho I saw everything of him I cant stop staring he is so pretty. 

"Woah Y/n your face doesn't it hurt to much?" he asked worriedly I forgot to put make up on so he could see all the bruises "I can live with it" I said he nodded "did he not went to hard on you?" I dozed of at that question thinking back about how he tied me on a chair and slapped the sh*t out of me my tears started forming "that f*cker" he cursed "I swear I will once slap the sh*t out of HIM" he started talking louder "Jungkook please talk lower" I asked he realised he was talking to loud and that I was tearing up "I'm sorry" he said.

"Look I understand you but fighting wouldnt solve anything and he will fight back" I said "I know but I just want him to feel what you have been true" he was sweet I nodded" so now not ab me anymore how's your mom doing and you?" I asked "good my mom is a bit worried ab you but for the rest we are doing fine" he smilled making me smile too.

"By the way Y/n why did you do this?" he asked seriously which made me scared "w-what?" I asked slowly "Letting your smell over my bed cushions I cant get enough of it" he smilled I let out a sigh off relief "suprise" I said he putt his face in his cushion and smelled deeply and then he rolled his eyes to the back of his head "so good" he said smilling I yawned "you should get some sleep" he said "but I dont wanna leave you" I replied "me neither but we have to so yeahh" "Goodnight love" he said which made my heart melt "Goodnight kookie" the last word made him smile "have good dreams I love you" he said "I love you too sleep well" after a while staring at eathother we hung up.

(next day)

I woke up and there was no one home so I did my routine and went to school..Walking wasnt as easy as I tought it would be my body was weak I couldnt walk normal because of the pain I eventually made it on time and walked slowly to my friends who started laughing by the way how I was walking. 

"Why are you walking like a zombie" Lia said which made them both burst out off laughter I faked laughed too so that it wouldnt be clear "body is a little stiff from the way I slept" I said laughing "ok ok" they said while calming down and we went to class.

I saw Jungkook was already at his seat with Hyunjin next to him I walked in and he was smilling at me but that was faiding away when he saw me walking he looked worriedly at me I avoided eye contact and took a seat I couldnt stand seeing him looking at me like that it made me wanna cry.

All the lessons I didnt dare to look at Jungkook..it was now afternoon break and I was walking in the halway with on my right side Lia and Sana we were walking towards the cafetaria I noticed Jungkook and Hyunjin walking behind us.

Suddenly someone bumped to my left side which made my weak body fall on the ground the pain was huge but nothing compared to yesterdag evening so I gritted my teeth together the boy just stood there while Jungkook went to the ground beside me "Y/n are you ok?" he asked concerned.

Jungkook pov

That f*cker needed to let her fall since I knew how weak her body now was I was even more concered by the way she walks it's very clear he didnt went easy on her. I wanted to give the boy who let her fall give a good slap but I needed to make sure she was ok so I sat beside her and asked if she was alright I saw tears swelling up and her teeth gritted on eachother which said enough normally she wouldnt cry because she fell but now her body was in such a bad state that she couldnt handle it anymore.

"Can you try to stand up" I whispered she nodded I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and helped her get up I looked at the boy who let her fall and I reconised him it's the boy who bullied me for the death of my dad which caused a lot of fights I gave him a dad glare with my jaw glenched and brought Y/n to her friends since people were already looking weird at us since we normally never talk or are like enemies when I saw she was in the cafetaria I turned around to the boy. Hyunjin knew what he did to me and what I was gonna do he tried to stop me but I pushed his hand away.

"What the f*ck is your problem?!" I asked at him fists clenched "what do you mean boy without a father" he laughed I gritted my teeth he knew I had angry issues when it came about an emotional subject he knew but I couldnt hold myself I picked him by his collar and pushed him against the wall "you let a girl fall and dont help her or dont say sorry and dont f*cking talk about my family" I yelled everyone in the hallway now looking I guess.

"Jungkook come with me" I suddenly heard and I turned around and saw the principal angry looking at me I walked with her and I saw Y/n looking at me she was the whole time listening? I asked myself no no she cant see me fighting she will think I'm as bad as her father sh*t.

AUTHORS NOTE

Thankyou for reading !!!!!

Dont forget to voteee <3<3<3