Fight

Hey guys, author again! A bit of a shorter chapter, but I don't think ending it anywhere else will make sense. Just wanted to let you know that the chapter titles also tell their own story, so make sure to read them! Enjoy and have a great day!

-- Author

Philza freezes, tensing. "By order of myself, I hereby declare this as a matter of privacy between Mr. Thomas and I."

Wil turns to face father, surprised. "But father-" he begins.

The king cuts him off, "You've all heard what I said, leave," he orders. In a much softer voice, he adds to just Wilbur and I, "Wilbur, my son, if you would kindly escort Alaina to her room? I don't want either of you to worry about your duties right now, you both need some time off anyways. Tell Technoblade what happened, but not another soul. I'll notify anyone else that needs to know, let me worry about it. Like I said, take some time off from your duties."

Wilbur nods, standing. "Of course, father," he walks across the raised platform our thrones sit on  to me.

I stand and his hand grips my upper arm gently. We walk out the small side door that only the royals are allowed to use, and I push it closed behind us. Wil lets go of my arm, reaching up to brush away the cobwebs.

"Well, I think I'll apreciate the cleanliness of my room now," I whisper, wishing I was wearing something less fancy so I could explore.

"Certainly," Wilbur agrees.

"Well, here you are," Wilbur says as we stand in front of my door.

I examine the carved white surface, as if looking to see if something has changed. "Yeah, thanks. I'll see you in a bit," I grab the handle and pull the door open.

Wilbur walks away, leaving me to slip inside my beautiful room. I close the door behind me and open the curtains, smiling as I watch the light hit the sparkles on my walls. I picked out the peachy color for the wall where my headboard was when I was little. The lavender is a bit newer, painted just a few years ago when I decided that I only wanted one pink wall. All of them have sparkles, though.

I enter my closet and quickly strip out of my fancy outfit. If father said we could have a day off, then there's no way I'm going to spend it wearing a dress. My jeans fit me good, and so does the elbow sleeve flannel shirt. I pull my hair out of the bun and tie it into a ponytail before grabbing both sides of my dresser. With a grunt, I heave the heavy wooden furniture forward.

Without wasting a moment, I slip around it to the back. My fingers find the edges of a false back, and after several tries I finally manage to peel it away. The sight I'm greeted with makes me smile widely, and I grip the smooth black handle. "Hello, Scythe, it's nice to see you again," I murmer, cradling the jet black trident in my hands.

I stand up and walk out of the closet, pausing for a moment at the window to pull back the curtains and let some light in. Scyth gleams brightly as the light shines on it, making rainbow colors slide up and down the entire weapon. It's a one of a kind trident, being black. It has abilities that other tridents can't posess, like being able to launch in the air but also be used in combat.

A soft knock on my door makes me stand up, but judging from my morning's business I decide to be a bit more suspicious. "Hello, who's there?" I ask, stepping towards the wooden entryway.

"Technoblade," a monotone voice replies. I immediately recognize it, and pull open my door.

Just a year younger than me, Techno is the middle child. He's pretty unique, with pink hair and red tinted eyes. Many people associate him with the piglins in the Nether tribes, but he's just as human as the rest of us. Technoblade is definitely the most interesting of all of us, and also the most dangerous. Whereas we're all good fighters, Techno is the best in the entire land. He's highly esteemed for his skills, and his ability to find even the most notorious of criminals in the deepest woods.

Hi everybody, I hope you liked chapter two! Have a great day (Or night!) Also, if you see any mistakes pls tell me. These chapters are unedited, just going off a quick skimming as I'm writing. I want them to be the best they can be, so it would be great to know when they're not, thank you!

-- Author

(Most chapters are going to be at least 800 words, don't worry:)!)