real life

tom, i think we should make it public

chloe opened up her phone to a facetime from tom. they had barely texted all day, due to chloe working in los Angeles again. 

"hi babe." he said as she appeared on the screen.

"hi tom." she gushed, butterflies swarming.

"so, how was my lady's first day on set?" he questioned sipping some of his beer.

she smiled, "it was good. i missed it." she said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm so glad. i know how nervous you were since you know." he said not finishing the sentence. ever since spiderman, chloe has turned down offers because of how nervous she was of getting fired from a role again. 

"i know, the cast was awesome! tomorrow i actually get to go horse back riding." she mused thinking of tomorrow. 

"that's awesome, wish i wasn't allergic or i would do it more often." he said wiping his nose. 

"i know i know. well." she said pausing.

"hey tom, can i tell you something?" she questioned.

tom stopped petting tessa and looked back at the screen,

"you can tell me anything love." he said worried. 

"tom, i think we should make it public." she said smiling. 

he smiled too. 

"me too. i can finally show the world my beautiful girlfriend and how lucky i am." he mused. 

she smiled widely, "and i can tell them how fucking awesome you are." she beamed. 

"great!" he smiled. 

chloe's phone dinged with a message from lydia, her new friend. 

" can i come over." 

"i love you." chloe finally said after staring at her screen. 

"i love you too." he responded back, everything ok?" he said. 

"let me go make that post and ill call you back." she said. 

chloe has ended the facetime.