t e e n v o g u e ↣ b t s

🅹🆄🅻🆈 twenty fourth, ²⁰¹⁶

﹄﹃

Chloe walked through the studio lot hallway to the makeup and hair stylists. Today, was one of the hardest working days of the schedule for her. Tom and Harrison were waiting in the seats, waiting for things to finish up. Tom's face lit up as Chloe walked in. Harrison turned on his camera, putting it near the girl's face.

"IT"S TOO EARLY!" She screamed, making the two british boys laugh.

"I need more sleep." She murmured to Chelsey- the hair and makeup stylist. 
"You can have like twenty minutes of sleep, with me." She smiled. 

"That's the greatest thing Chloe has ever heard." Tom said, making everybody in the room laugh. Harrison caught Chloe's little happy dance.

 Harrison caught Chloe's little happy dance

Chloe rolled her eyes at the camera before shutting her eyes to get some more sleep. 

Tom stared at the girl, whom he was falling in love with quickly. 

Harrison smirked at the brunette staring in awe of the blonde, before Chloe shot up.

"Stop staring at me!!" She joked, causing the room to laugh.

"Gosh, Tom. What a creep." She smiled. 
"We'll see you in a bit, Chlo." Tom said before walking out with Harrison.

Today was also a huge day, because Tony Stark aka Rdj would be stopping by to see some of the cast. Including Chloe!

T minus 2 hours until they meet.

Chloe walked into the studio gymnasium set. There sat Robert Downey Jr. in person.