𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓮

⤝ (throwback),2017 ⤞    

⋆Truly incredible, I wanna thank Chloe for the unhealthy amounts of icecream and horror movies. And ofcourse naps.⋆

➡ Chloe peered over at Tom, who was with an interviewer, and he looked back at her

➡ Chloe peered over at Tom, who was with an interviewer, and he looked back at her. She had worn his favorite color on her, even though that shade was not her favorite. She smiled at him before he looked away. 

Soon they were both finished with interviews and made their way back onto the carpet, and greeting one another. They both wrapped arms around one another before stepping in front of the cameras. Tom allowed Chloe to go first then stepping in for a few with her. They stood a foot apart before Chloe went to take a few with Laura.

 Chloe was taking everything in, and enjoying every single moment of it.

  ↔ 

Chloe and Tom walked out of the restaurant with one another, holding hands for Chloe's sake. Paparazzi made her nervous and didn't feel like being photographed at the current moment. She was very tired. 

They got into the car Tom ordered, and Tom draped his jacket over Chloe's shoulder because it was a rainy night in Los Angeles. Tom was taking Chloe home to her la apartment to grab a few things before they head to San Fransico in the morning. They were going to a hotel tonight.

"That was exhausting but so worth the wait." She mused staring at Tom with long, tired eyes.

"I know, can't believe that felt like a long time ago." He flashed his huge smile, making her smile.

"I was so young!" She said going back to the time she auditioned in 2014.

"don't remind me, you were really annoying." He steased thinking about the time when he went over screen tests and really liked hers. she rolled her eyes laughing. 

"Were here." The driver said and sure enough, when they both looked out, they were there.

"Do you mind coming with me? I don't like going alone." She said peering over at Tom, clasping the door handle. He nodded and hopped out.

Chloe opened her door and turned on the lights, there were balloons and flowers for her from earlier. She woke up to five doorbells.

"Nice place," Tom said looking at photographs. They were old ones from Dancemoms with some family members.

Chloe walked into her room, throwing off her heels with Tom close behind. She turned around to see what he wanted and it finally happened.

He put his hands gently on the cheeks of Chloe, whose were flushed.

He proceeded to put them on her and with energy kiss her. 

She had been waiting.

He had been waiting.

She put her hands on his arms and blended into the kiss. 

He moved his hands to her upper waist, still kissing her.

   _   

After all this time, it had occurred to Chloe and Tom- that they loved another.

  ⤛ ⤜ 

@blondeballerina: the vibes tonight xx

120 likes 45 comments

  ⥉ 

UMMMMM