𝓻 𝓮 𝓪 𝓵 𝓵 𝓲 𝓯 𝓮

← January First,2018→

Tom greeted the blonde at the door of the hotel

Tom greeted the blonde at the door of the hotel. She was wearing a gold dress with her hair the way he loved it. They went in for a hug and felt that the warmth between them created electricity.

They soon made it up the stairs, spending the time talking.

She got a lemonade and he got a beer before heading to a quieter section of the hotel which meant Chloe's suite.

...

"I never felt so alone, even with all the love you guys were giving me. I just wanted to escape it all, ya know." She said drinking more of her drink. Same with him.

"I felt so betrayed by the people I am meant to trust." He responded.

She nodded before laying down on him with her head in his lap.

He put down his drink and played with her hair. She was enjoying this. 

"It's like we cant get our timing right." She sighed. He nodded understanding. He stood up getting some fresh air on the balcony. She came up behind him and wrapping her arms around him. 

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE..TWO ...ONE" 

Tom turned around to face the girl he'd been aching to kiss again and again since there first time kissing.

They were still in love.

  ⥉