𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

⤝November 15th,2017 ⤞   

Chloe continued to film the video with her little sister Clara, the two were filming a q and a for her channel

Chloe continued to film the video with her little sister Clara, the two were filming a q and a for her channel. Her mom walked upstairs and left the two alone as the doorbell went off. She was curious but continued filming. Next thing she see's is her best friends face peep through the door. She reacted with a wide mouth and felt her heart beat fast. She hadn't seen him in two weeks- which felt so long for them.

She stood up and greeted her favorite brunette. He had his arms wide with a boquet of Peonys- which were her favorite and a bag from Bath and Body works- for sure to be candles. He set down the items and wrapped his arms around the blonde making Clara scream with excitment.

Her mom took a picture of the two and smiled at the blossoming friendship/secret crushes.

They parted as Clara trampled her british person she called him, and Tom scooped her up and spun her around. Her giggled brightened up the warm room and then pure happiness eloped the four people.

He set Clara down and Christi and her young one walked upstairs to the kitchen to make dinner, leaving the friends alone for a brief moment. 

She looked up at Tom and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he draped his around her waist. They'd had miss the scent of one another and it made them swoon a bit more.

"Im making spagetti, ok?" Her mom called the two out of there small trance, Tom smiling and Chloe giggling before turning off her camera, and picking up her laptop and water. He grinned at her before picking up the things he set down.

"Candles for you missy." He mused as she smiled and gawked at the wide variety of scents.

"TOM!" She screeched at the smirking boy.

"How much did you spend?" She gasped couting fourteen candles. 
Not enough, he wanted to say.

"I know! But I couldn't decide on any, because there are too many." He grumpled as they walked side by side up the stairs.

Jacob texted away to his best friend in the holy trinity group chat, making fun of tom about chickening out once again.

Tom had written a letter to put in the bag, but chickened out at the last minute.

Clara hopped off the chair to pull Tom towards her homework, Tom laughed as she pushed him into the seat beside hers. Christi watched her eldest watch the boy she was smitten with, and made a face at Chloe who rolled her eyes and sat down and watched her mom.