r e a l l i f e

←May second, 2018→ 

Tom and Chloe spent the whole day on pins and needles, there stomach a beehive. Never had these two ever been nervous to see one another. They weren't sure what was going to happen tonight.
They both had conflicting feelings and worried the other didn't anymore.

That scared them.

  ↧ 

Tom sat patiently at the secluded italian dinner table, waiting for his Chlo.

Chloe thanked the taxi driver, before walking into the low key restaurant. She noticed Tom in the back and made her way over.  

Chloe sat down across from Tom, and gawked at the tea spread he had ordered. 

"I know, I just wanted a variety." He said feeling bad.

"Mm.Ok." She said taking a sip of steaming black. 

Whenever Tom was nervous, scared or going through a difficult time- he had tea, and lot's of it.

Chloe stared at the nervous britain, they both wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Want bread?" He asked, referencing to the warm bread in front of the two.

"Tom, I did not come here to socialize and woo one another. I came here to talk to you about everything." She said setting down her tea, getting to the point.

He nodded before swallowing.

"I want to talk about us. I want to talk about everything that happened." He started sipping his ginger tea.

She rubbed her face with her hands before sighing.

"Tom, there is no use. Not anymore atleast." She stated.

Tom's heart sunk to his stomach. He really hoped that there was something still there.

"It's because of what Sony is making me do, right?" He confirmed and she nodded.

Tom sighed as the waitress came over.

She asked them what they wanted and they ordered.

"I will have the chicken parmesian, and a caeser salad." Chloe ordered.

"Four cheese ravioli." Tom gave the girl the menu and looked at Chloe.

"You haven't changed,at all." He smirked.

"You either." She spat.

"I'm sorry Chloe, how many times do I have to tell you i'm sorry?" He questioned.

"What you did, was selfish and mean. You wanted to make sure your precious movie did not suffer, and wanted to stick it to Sony that they couldn't control your life.  Yet, here they are doing the exact thing that has scared you from the start. Someone controlling who you are and presenting a false image of it." She cried.

"Tom, you have become someone I don't know anymore. You don't realize it and that scares me." She finished with a tear running down her pale cheek.

"I have press early tomorrow morning, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go." She said wiping her tear and sitting up. 
"Chlo-." Tom started, but ultimately allowed to leave.

Tom stared down at the un eaten bread, and steming tea's that were left over.

The waitress noticed and came over to give him the check.

Chloe quickly got into a taxi and drove to the hotel, allowing herself to hold all her pain in until she gets into the hotel.

The empire hotel seemed distant and un extroirdinary tonight through her tear filled eye.

She plopped onto her bed and melt into her sheets. She finally had said her mind and it felt her chest lighter, as cliche as it sounds- it was true.

Tom made his way to his small apartment and allowed his anger to unfold. He threw his keys as soon as he got into his apartment.

Tessa greeted him and ran away as soon as she saw his state. He kicked toys around and pillows before plopping down on the kitchen floor with one knee up, and at last, his tears poured through his angry soul.

Tessa ran to her owner and showered him with kisses, and spending the night asleep on top of him.

  ↘ ↙ 

IM SO SORRY!!!!