r e a l l i f e ⤛ ⤜ r e u n i t i n g

❝She stared into his wonderful, chocolate filled eyes

She stared into his wonderful, chocolate filled eyes.❞ 

  ↔  

Chloe and Harrison started towards the trailers. Harrison had snuck Chloe onto set twenty minutes prior and it took awhile for him to get the where abouts of Tom.

Harrison squeezed Chloe's hand before she knocked softly on the door of Tom's trailer.

"Come in!" He yelled.

She took a huge breath of air, before plunging herself into reality.

She opened the door to Tom fixing his tux.

He stared, a yearning look. 

"Chloe?" He asked making sure it was really her.

"Hi." She smiled widely, allowing herself to take all of him.

"Wha-How-Why?" He jumbled.

"Harrison brought me here." She answered him whom nodded.

"I came to Los Angeles two nights ago, got to your apartment after you left." She filled him in.

"Wait-why?" He asked dumb foundly.

"I came to see you, I needed to talk to you. Let you know how I feel, because. Because-" She was cut off by the door opening. 
Zendaya walked past the blonde and gave the love of Chloe's life a quick peck.

Chloe blinked back tears and swallowed them, nodding.

"Bye,Tom." She said, right as Tom was going to say something.

Chloe jogged out of the trailer area, and quickly found Harrison. She melted into his arms, as he comforted her.

He rubbed the back of her head, comforting his sad friend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't say anything. She came in, and-" She tried saying before bursting into more tears.

"Come." He said pulling her towards an empty trailer, that would be filled very soon. 

"Chloe, calm down." He said embracing the girl.

"Harrison, I don't what I did, for him to not like me anymore besides telling him I couldn't be with him for the time being." She said sitting down.

"I wanted to tell him, that I found his letter he hid for me." She leaned back.

"Tom thought you didn't care about it!" Harrison bellowed.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"Tom thought you found it months ago and didn't care about it. He doesn't know that you found it!" He jumped up and down.

"Wait, so that means- there's still a chance??" She confirmed with him nodding.

"I am going to distract Zendaya, you go to Tom's trailer. He has another 15 minutes before being on set. GO!" He said shoving out the blonde girl. 

Chloe walked over towards Tom's trailer and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and stared down at Chloe.

He gestured for her to come in.

"Tom, we need to talk-" He cut her off by kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her hips.

They broke apart gasping for air. She stared into his wonderful, chocolate filled eyes.

"God, I missed that." He blushed looking down, whilst leaning on her forehead.

"Me too." She smiled, widely.

"I need to tell you something." She murmured. Tom understood and nodded taking her hand and leading her to his couch.

"I came to L.a to tell you I found your letter from months ago." Chloe came out fast.

Tom confused blurted out, "I thought you didn't care about it." 

"Of course, I do. I literally found it three days ago." She said touching his chin. 

She added, "There hasn't been a moment where I felt that you were wrong for me. I never thought for a second, I was too young. I want us to work out."

"Why don't you meet me at my house, I am renting. Can you do that for me? I get off in a few hours. I think we can talk much more about it there without the fear of Zendaya." He said staring off into the distance and sighing.

"Thank goodness we have Harrison on our side." She mused planting a huge kiss on Tom's open lips. He smiled into it, pulling her in with his hand on the side of her chin.

He planted one more kiss on her, before hopping up and putting out a hand for her.

"Harrison will give you the address and key. I will be home at 9." He said planting a sweet, gentle kiss on her forehead. He opened the door for her before stepping out behind her.

"See you Chlo, I promise." He said giving her a quick kiss on her cheek. She blushed a bit more before going to find Harrison who was nowhere to be found with Zendaya.

"How'd it go?" He grinned wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"You could say I need an address and key, please." She smirked holding out her hand.

"OUU, really?" He smiled like a kid.

"Guess I will find a different place to spend the night." He joked.

"Ew, no! Harr!" She slapped him playfully.

"I will let you know what happens tonight." She said before they went in for a hug. 

Next thing Chloe knew, she was staring up at a huge home with Lizzie, before racing to the pool.

  ✕ 

:))))