𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼

⤝ July 2017⤞

"𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

"𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼."

 Chloe and Tom together walked towards the red carpet where they were set to take photos seperatley. Tom went first as Chloe caught the eye of some of the Dancemoms girls. She smiled waved, as did they. Tom then went off for an interview and Chloe took photos. She felt like Cinderella tonight and Tom like prince Charming.

Chloe went off to do a interview and Tom lost track of how many he had done already. He didn't want to fret because tonight would be the night he would tell Chloe he liked her more than a friend. Yet that was not meant to be. He walked past Chloe hearing her laugh was like music to his ears, so cheesy I know- but to them it was not. He walked past her seeing some of his buddies from the movie, all of them greeted one another, hugged and posed for a photo. Chloe later found out about it and was bummed she could not see them all. She made her way over after some interviews to see Kalani,Nia and Kendall. It had been months since she saw them on set of Spiderman for her dance class she had in the movie. They all hugged and posed for photos, and could not wait to see one another at Kendalls apartment for dinner/sleepover.

"Chloe!" Tom called towards the blonde, she turned to look at him and he waved her towards the carpet exit. She hugged the girls goodbye and made her way over towards the brunette. She smiled as he put a sweet and gentlemen hand on her back, making her freak out inside. It was true that they were on a date, but they would not over expose themselves. It was more of a friend date . Tom knew it would be more when he told her in a bit, but she would never know his true intentions. They found there seats and sat down but that did not last long.. Chloe was wanted for pictures from dancers to actresses to a fan. Tom took each and every single one, and vice versa. "So Chloe, you excited for Spiderman?" Someone asked her from the row in front of her. She nodded and smiled. "I am too." Tom whispered into her ear. Her cheeks flushed a soft pink before she squeezed them in so they could no longer flush. "Also, I am excited for the buffet tonight." He added before leaning away. She laughed looking over at him and he smiled with a little fan who asked him for a photo.

The show started off with Chloe and Tom touching hang in hand softly and casually. She was nervous with everyone being so close and he was happy to hold her hand as he noticed her anxiety getting the best of her. As the show progressed their hands let go of one another. Tom and Chloe enjoyed the show very much, yet as they left the show together still no word. Tom would be accomnying her to Kendalls apartment. Her mom gave her a bag earlier so she took off her makeup and leaned into the seat. Tom typed away on his phone to Harrison, he was not sure if he should tell her his feelings.

"Thanks for driving me back." Chloe said looking over at the brunette who was very nervous. It took twenty five minutes to get to her apartment, and it was a short twenty five minutes because Tom never took the chance to tell her. She unbuckled and Tom stopped her.

"I had a really nice time....Thanks for coming with me. Do you need help?" He rambled making her give a shy smile. "I'm fine, thankyou though. And it was a nice time. Thanks again." She said hopping out and dashing towards the door where Kendall was waiting with arms open.

"It was a no go tonight." He texted Harrison.

There would be lot's of time between then and now.

||
Like?