𝑜 𝓊 𝓉 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒶 𝓏 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ-ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ-ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ."

these two lovebirds are coming out for the very first time publicly. since meeting a year ago at a photo shoot, the pair have been in separable. the two gushed about one another the whole time. 

"ɪᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟ. ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ."

 _

"for a while there, i did second guess my relationship with lydia. when i met her i knew that i liked this girl, but also the fact that i was in a relationship at the time was hard. since my ex and i lived on two different continents and were away from another for periods of time- it made it a little easier to figure out what i wanted." chloe began.

"so was there any secret meetings between you two?" the interviewer asked. 

"there was i am not going to pretend. when we started hanging out it was platonic but then one day what happened but we just kissed and it was something special," lydia added.

"was it hard for your ex or your family to accept you?" the interviewer asked chloe.

"i would say everybody accepted. the first person i told was lili -side note: i love her to death, s/o to you lili! but then i ended up telling my ex a few days later who was shocked ofcourse. but he was also relieved. he had suspected something was up. however, he was very supportive and we left that conversation as friends. which i am so fortunate to say." she smiled. 

_

one on one:

"i still love that guy, he was my first love and i dont think you ever get over your first love right?" chloe spoke. 

"we haven't really spoken to one another in a few months but we catch on social media too." 

"i am not gonna sit here and tell you that i dont miss him, i do. i miss having him as my best friend. never say never i guess but i dont know that dude is awesome. lydia thinks he is awesome too" she beamed.

"lydia and i did move in together and got a cat!!! im so excited, i am more of the interior decorator so it's been fun surprising her with what i get haha."

 _

BTS of the shoto: