𝓲 𝓷 𝓽 𝓮 𝓻 𝓿 𝓲 𝓮 𝔀

←December 14th,2017→

Chloe smiled into the camera, noticing that this is the happiest she's been in the past two months or well one of the moments. 

After taking many photos in different outfits, her and the interviewer for The Hollywood Reporter, sat down.

Interviewer: Hello, Chloe. How has life been these past few months? I'm sorry for everything that has happened. (The interviewer gave Chloe a sweet smile.)

Chloe: Awe thankyou, it's been quite an adventure. It's been difficult, and surprising and up and down. It's been a bunch of different things. (Chloe smiled giggling.) 

Interviewer: Now that you are no longer Mary Jane, what is next up for you in your career? Or hopes and dreams?

Chloe: Well since I am a Junior, I have to start thinking about my plans for college, and so I have been looking into that but right now. Dancing with Kalani (Hilliker) and Kendall (Vertes) for the next few months are what is most current but then after that- my book is coming out in March. (march 2nd). Which I am very excited about.

Interviewer: I was just about to ask you about that, what exactly is in this book?
Chloe: Lot's of dance jokes. (laughs) It is about my life before and after Dancemoms, about dancing, my acting career and everything. It's especially about what has been happening the past two years and the past few months. I had to go back and add more and that is why the date was pushed back a bit.

Interviewer: What did you add?

Chloe: I added my experience with my name being involved with the tabloids and a huge successful movie and also the price of having my life so public. Also, my relationships with someone, and no I don't name his name but also my friendships with my fellow actors in the movie.

Interviewer: Now, since were on the topic of friends from the movie, what'd you think of there sweet going away messages?
Chloe: I was in awe. I had never felt so much love, yet so much heartache. It felt like pure betrayal and yet I felt so surrounded by them. It was an odd few days, but I called them up and thanked them. I think Laura and I had a two in a half hour phone call.

Interviewer: So you're still much involved with them?
Chloe: I think to a certain aspect, yes.

Interviewer: How were those first few days after the bombshell?
Chloe: I had never had my heart ripped out before. I never left my bed, only to pee. I couldn't eat, or sleep. I couldn't read! Which is blasphemy!!! I couldn't focus on anything but my dog, who laid with me for days.

Interviewer: Is it true Tom stopped by on his way to New York?
Chloe: It's true but I denied him at my door, Maggie my dog too barked at him, before laying down to guard it.

I didn't want to see anyone. Not even my best friend, or my family. 

Interviewer: Now, were gonna move onto some other topics, is that ok?
Chloe: Yes!

Interviewer: Recently, you have taken time to vacation with Elizabeth Olsen, how was that? Was it a great way to clear your mind?
Chloe: Yeah, Liz and I took a month trip around Europe. Greece,England,Italy, and France. It was amazing. It was a great way to spend time away from everyone and everything. Before I left, I was having really bad anxiety and depression and Liz suggested that we 'escape' and we did. It's crazy what time can do to you. I left broken and a little short while later, at 4 am jet lag style I felt happy.

Interviewer: I feel you when time can be crazy, and know that jet lag life. Now Kalani and Kendall visited you on the trip? Your mom too? 
Chloe: YES! Kendall came to Greece, Kalani in Paris, and my mom in Venice.

Interviewer: Sounds exciting,any acting roles you would love to play? I know I jumped again.

Chloe: You are fine. But I would love to play Feyre (Fay-Rah) In the series, "A court of thorns and roses." I love the book series and want to play her so badly. (Chloe laughs)
Interviewer: I love that series too! Any other book series?
Chloe: Hunger Games, Divergent, and so many. Too many to count.
Interviewer: Same girl.

Interviewer: Well, Chloe, thankyou again for being here. It's been a great pleasure.

Chloe: Thankyou for having me.

An excerpt from her upcoming book: Girl on point:

"Not a day goes by where I do no feel thankful for what I have gone through over the past two years. Landing a role in a huge movie and creating friendships with amazing people is just the tip of the iceberg. I am especially thankful for heartbreak. I went through my first real relationship or at least I think so. I am just learning to stretch my feet again. I am finding my shoes once again." - chloe lukasiak, Girl on Pointe.

  ↔  

@chloelukasiak- Hollywood Reporter. December Twentieth (four more days!!!!)

500,000 likes 45,000 comments

  ⥉