𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

⤝ May 2017 ⤞

𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮.

𝓬𝓱𝓵𝓸𝓮 walked down the stairs in her families home in pittsburgh. she had just gotten done reading articles after the final trailer for spiderman homecoming came out. her first glimpse into the limelight and pressure of being perfect. her sister clara jumped up and down, laughing at whatever her dad had said. her giggles cascading down the white walls of the kitchen, making the older blonde smile. 

"chlo?" her mom questioned seeing, the puffy eyes of her eldest. the other two turned and looked at the girl. chloe shook her head, trying to hold back her tears. "i am so sick of crying. i don't need to cry anymore." she said wiping her tears. christi walked up and wrapped her arms around the sad girl. "people don't like me. they don't like me as mj." she spoke before crying out. this passion of her's that she had been crafting and working on for almost five years, it was like it was not worth it anymore. people did not like her, so why try? chloe sighed before sitting down, her little sister givingher the biggest hug. "it's so frustrating." clara pronounced making her big sister smile. "we knew this chloe. it sucks, but we knew this." marc her dad proclaimed. chloe nodded, "it's just frustrating because I worked my ass off to get the role and people don't care." she declared before shrugging. "whatever, im gonna go do that video thing harrison wanted." she said before heading back upstairs. 

"well this sucks." she started before a intro would come after the editing. 

"today the final results and reviews came in for the movie and to be honest- it makes me feel bad. i worked so hard, and people didn't see that." she explained. chloe away trying not to cry, her mom giving her a small smile. "i told myself i would not cry anymore." she laughed nervously wiping away a tear. "despite the criticism, and saying that I should continue to dance instead of act- sorry. im not gonna stop, i love what i do. cant stop me now." she said before the recording ended. her and her mom proceeded to send the footage to harrison. 

tom and the others were blowing up her phone in the 'midtown students' group chat. jacob was currently sending many,many photos of his dogs. he always knew how to take our minds off of our stressful times as a cast and as individuals. 

chloe responded with, "im better. :)" after laura asked how she was doing. 

she was better, and no one could change the contentment she possessed. 

⤛ ⤜