r e a l l i f e

Tom stepped into the Sirius booth and greeted all the interviewers

"Today we have Spiderman on Alyssa and Brian! How's it going man?" 

"Thanks for having me, it's been a great day so far." The english boy replied as they got to talking about his life growing up in the UK as well as early projects as a kid and school. 

Now came the exciting, juicy part. Filming Spiderman and his romance life.

"Nothing much going on in my romance side of my life, sorry I don't have an answer. *laughs* but I do have a crush....but that is all I will say.-" 

"Come on you have to tell us or give us clues." Brian interrupted the shy boy. *Gif above*

"I can't. It would not be romantic if I said it here and not to her. That's unfair." He counter argued.

"Just one clue!" Alyssa begged.

"Fine...she is uh... close to my height." He smirked, knowing people would have a field day digging through his instagram likes, comments. etc. 

"There you have it guys.." Alyssa laughed.

"But spiderman has been amazing to me. I am so blessed and thankful for everything that has happened up to this moment." He said. 

"Listen man, congrats. I can only imagine." Brian said looking at his questions.
"So you and Chloe Lukasiak, who stars along side Tom in the upcoming reboot of Spiderman, have actually met eachother twice before the Vanity Fair Shoot?" Alyssa asked.

"Ya, it's crazy. We are now remebering those two times, its funny. Now that I think of it, she did look familiar other than being on dancemoms so ya. Small world. haha." He laughed.

"When were the two occasions?" Brian asked.

"2008 when she was at a dance compeition and I was exploring New York , and she reconzied me from Billy Elliot. And that other one was at the Impossible premiere in 2012, our managers knew one another and pushed us together." The brunette answered. 

"Crazy!" 

"I know"

"How was it like working with her?" Brian asked.

"Amazing, I had never gotten to know anyone better on set than her. We had many nap dates, ice cream and scary movies with Harrison." He said smiling wide.

"That's sweet." 
"She really is sweet and kind, hard working and just amazing."

"Well thanks so much Tom, this has been fun." 

"Thanks again for having me."

"We will see you next time, Brian and Alyssa signing out."

  ⟡ ⟡