l e t t e r

September 26th,2017

September 26th,2017

My love,

I have been putting this letter off for some time because of the fear, that you don't share the same feelings. That is the scariest thing I have ever faced, because I am so unconditionally in love with you. Since the time I first saw you and the latest time I have seen you, I saw my whole world within your eyes. I have never had a dull moment with you, our time, has been filled with uncontrollable laughter,happy tears, horror movie dates, unlimited ice cream and  late night conversations. You have brought so much joy into my life, and I thank the universe each day for you. I thank the universe because you have brought sunshine into my life, and fun, and spontaneous hang outs. I can't stop thinking about you. Your intoxicating. I can't un smell your perfume, I can't unsee your your beautiful eyes, adorable nose, sarcastic and hilarious humor, your small hands, and beauty. I can't forget you. I know, I never will. By the time you find this, it will be quite sometime, because I put it in a spot- you rarely look and that may work to my advantage or not...

Chloe, thankyou for changing my life for the best. Thankyou for constantly being there for me. Even when I become and ass and difficult. Thankyou for the endless ice cream, hot tea hangout sections. I sometimes stare at you, when you would not notice and think, "How the hell did I manage a girl like her, to be my friend?" 

You amaze me, chlo, and I cannot wait to see you again, after this. No matter if, you share similar feelings or not. I am just lucky you are in my life, as a friend and nothing more.

Thankyou for being my true love, I hope to see you see- no matter what happens between us and where we may be at the current moment, just know that I am yours and you are mine. 

Love always,

Tom 

p.s tessa says hi

  ↕ 

Chloe stared at the letter written Tom.

Her heart ached, her dry and raw eyes, wet and soft. 

She wanted to go to Tom more than anything, and knew what she had to do.

 ↡

AHH!!!