r e a l l i f e

←Feburay Seventh,2018→

Chloe stared at Tom with tears coming out of her eyes

Chloe stared at Tom with tears coming out of her eyes. They had just finished having a heart-to-heart conversation about how things were going to work out when he goes to film, and she goes back home to Pittsburgh as the dance tour was over when he dropped the bombshell he dreaded to share. 

"Marvel wants to have Zendaya and I play it off as if we are dating."

Chloe's self-consciousness kicked in with self-doubt and broke down. Tom started to put his arm around her but felt like that it was too much.

"You played me, huh?" She said through her tears. He shook his head as they made eye contact. 

"No, are you crazy?" He asked the wrong thing.

"Crazy?" She screamed standing up. 

"Crazy!" She said again.

"I am not the crazy one. You're the crazy one for accepting this deal, you're the one who accepted the deal to hurt me. Accepted this task so that the movie didn't get bad press. That's why you 'dated' me and broke up with me. After they fired me without telling me first." She said pacing in her hotel room.

"No, Chloe!" he said standing up and grabbing her forearms. She fought, so she didn't have to look into his eyes.

"Look into my eyes. Do you see anything fake in them?" He asked and Chloe looked into them. She wishes she hadn't.

She shook her head away and clawed herself out of his hold.

"I love you Chloe and do not want to do this. I have to. Sony owns me." He said as she went to the other side of the room.

"I have to be everyone's choice. The choice superhero. Choice highschooler. Choice boyfriend." He said with pure annoyance.

"And the choice guy to snog (kiss)" She added.

"What?" He asked confused. Harrison hadn't talked to him. Yet.

"Are you blind, Tom?" She asked sarcastically. He was still confused.

"Harrison, you're best friend, feels second to you. Not equal." She finally answered his fears.

"When did he tell you this?" He asked standing up.

"Kalani told me yesterday. Seems like the 'choice guy', doesn't get the girl he wants in the end." She said with pure disgust. 

Tom shook his head and walked out. 
With that Chloe collapsed with heartbroken.

She wrapped her arms over her shins and shook.

Time had betrayed them once again.

@ballerinablonde: ill go anywhere that doesnt include you

450 likes 102 comments

@randomone omg you ok babe?? 

↳ @ballerinablonde: i will :)

@randomtwo fuck him

↳ @ballerineblonde: ;)

@randomthree: what book are you reading? also im sorry

↳ @ballerinablonde: a crown of thorns and roses. thankyou love :)

@ballerinablondes: thankyou loves for all your sweet words. xx

 ||

I'M SO SORRY