r e a l l i f e

❝I'm totally being cliche but age has no number

I'm totally being cliche but age has no number.

  ✖  

Chloe was currently reading her book as the sun set, around seven o'clock. Elizabeth had gone to visit Chris as they were re filming some scenes for the second part of Infinity war. She would be back in the early hours, because her and my mom don't trust two young 'kids'.

Tom peered in the window, finding the perfect chance to scare the blonde. He crept out to the side of the house, and opening the brand new gate slowly. He then tiptoed over behind Chloe.

"AH!" He spooked the young girl.

"TOM!" She screamed, wacking Tom with her book many times.

"OI I GOT IT!" He smirked grabbing ahold of her arms playfully, allowing her to get out of his grasp. She ran to the other side of the pool, smirking at the brunette.

He hadn't even had a chance to realize that she had taken his phone.

She teased the boy with his phone, and he made a dash to the other side. Chloe had the benefit of long legs, and used them to her advantage.

They ran around the pool for awhile before Chloe had the sneaky idea of throwing his phone on the grass and making a big jump into the pool. 

Tom followed after her, and splashed the girl. 

"Hey!" She protested before making her way over to him.

He pulled her onto his waist, them peering at one another.

He saw his whole life within her, even if they were so young, and life was so uncertain- he loved her, and she did too. That's all that mattered.

She brought her lips to his, allowing them to take a few minutes of bliss before the talking started.

Chloe swam away from Tom to get out of the pool, with Tom following. She threw Tom a town and began drying herself down.

After a few minutes of doing that, they both made there way inside to get some fresh clothes on and get some food before having the conversation they both don't want to talk about.

Eventually that moment came, and the two were now sitting on the couch, with tea in hand.

"I found the letter four days ago,so I don't want you to think that I didn't care. I loved it. It was so sweet and meant a lot." She started.

He smiled, blushing, whilst looking down, "I thought you found it around new years. That makes me feel much better." He smile making the girl do the same.
"So you and Zendaya are together?" Chloe asked curiously before sipping her tea.. He winked at her as she did that. tea.

"Sony wants us to be a couple, but I don't want to. And honestly, Zendaya would love it- but...I can stick it to Sony, if you really feel angry about it." He proposed.

"I would hate the idea of you two, but we aren't together Tom. You have the freedom to say and do what you want." She said giving a half smile before pulling her hair back behind her ear.

"I want nothing more than to be with you, but if you want to stay friends because--of your age than, I-" She cut off the babbling Britain.

"How could this possibly be when there's years between us?" She questioned.

"I'm totally being cliche but age has no number." He stated, making her blush, shaking her head.

"Besides, my parents would have to approve." She interjected..

"I have no idea how this will work, when your there and I am here." She added.

"I'm not sure, but we can try." He proposed.

"I mean it  could work, but I don't want Sony to be angry at you." She said, feeling bad.

"Maybe we could sneak around?" He said smirking, with a twinkle in his eye.

She scooted over to him and stared.

  "If that is what it takes to be with you, then let's do it." She smirked, looking at his lips before he pulled them together.

After awhile of making out, they laid there within eachother arms.

"You wanna know what I first thought when I met you?" He asked looking down at Chloe.

"Of course." She replied.

"When we met, it felt impossibly real." He smiled remembering when they did first meet.

"I felt the same way." She said before resting her head on his chest, falling into to sync with his breath.

  ⤥ ⤦ 

@chloelukasiak- cuddles :)

9,000,000 likes Comments Disabled

@blondeballerina: back with the best :)

455 likes 123 comments

  ⤛ ⤜  

:)))