1

You guys should seriously read the 'i-land' book before saying like " she should call him oppa". Like bruh seriously i already told you this is a sequel. Read that first then you will know why she doesnt call them oppa and also, some korean girls uses hyung for guys as they are comfortable that way.

-jung haerim pov-

After the last live broadcast, we were taken to a place maybe our soon-to-be dorm.

We are now on a van heading to our dorm.

We were all tired. K hyung and Daniel already left for their family. Beside me is Niki hyung and Jungwon hyung. They are sound asleep.

I still can't believe it. I'm debuting in a group. And it's a co-ed group. I'm the only girl.

I was busy daydreaming until we arrive at the dorm. I woke Niki hyung and Jungwon hyung up and I took my stuff and follow a staff.

The dorm is ok. Not too small not too big. But.

"Haerim, you will have to share room with them. We are searching for a new dorm so while we are searching, can you share?" The staff said.

Actually that was not even a question. Of course, I should know the consequences being the only girl.

That day, we literally just sleep. Resting our body, our mind. Last 4 months were really tough.

We were introduced to our manager and we really like him. hwang jumin. We call him jumin hyung since his age is 23 he said. Just few years older than Heesung hyung.

"So how are we going to choose the beds?" Jungwon hyung ask.

"Easy. Rock paper scissors. What else?" Jay hyung said.

Everyone agreed since we are tired and wanted to rest.

The result is......... I lost. Heesung hyung got to choose first. I don't care which bed I get as long as I have one.

We refreshed ourselves and went straight to bed.

=     =

I woke up and saw that everyone are still in bed. I look at my phone showing 13.37 p.m. they must be really tired to wake up late like me.

I go to the kitchen and drink some water. I've been thinking about my future since I'm in coed group and I'm the only girl. What will people think about me and what if I got into problem?

After all that thinking I sit on the floor at living room. Since we just move in, there is no furniture in here. Only beds in the room.

Dad send me a message this morning and I just saw it now. Huh. BTW, we got our phones .. but we have to give it back before our debut day.

Dad❤️

Haerim ahh ...
How are you doing there?

I'm good.
How are you dad?

I'm fine.

When are you
going back home?

Not in this time while.
Maybe after our debut?

Your mother came by
yesterday and ask about you.

Really?
What did she ask about?

She ask when are you
going to see her. She misses you.

Really? Dad.
Thanks for the japchae lat time.
It taste real good.